2017 GP NHK Ladies FS | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Ladies FS

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It’s too bad that interpretation isn’t worth more than jumps. She’s fighting though. I think we’ve all missed Satoko’s magic!

schizoanalyst

Medalist
Great musicality and timing on the jumps (even if I'd like more lift). Lovely extension on a spirals and layback! I love the dramatic flair of the program. Hope her tech content is together by nationals!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Welcome Back Satoko! Not perfect, but much better than I feared. Her attention to detail in her programs is a gift to skating. :luv17:

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Ok, Satoko's performance wasn't clean but it has huge potential to be a masterpiece!!! Welcome back Tiny Queen! :hap10:

dailytg20

On the Ice
Too bad about the jumping. I just love her spins though. Takes me back to the era of baby ballerinas.

moriel

Record Breaker
Yulia: we wont talk about her tech, because she is recovering from injury
And anyway, the main goal are the Olympic games, the Nationals

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Ok I can breathe again. Some shaky landings again but fought hard! Was hoping for more 'Angry Face' again but I'll take it!

Good job Mirai!! :hap10::cheer::rock:

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Wasn't a fan of Satoko in the past, but she has something new going for her this year. I like it.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Bit of a rough technical skate for Miyahara. Many of her jumps will be reviewed for < and she doubled two jumps, the Flip and the Salchow. This definitely feels like a new program for her, as I felt her timing and glide with the music was better in the Geisha short. She's going to have a tough battle ahead at Nationals but she's still on the comeback trail, so we'll see if Higuchi and Mihara and some of the others will get that spot from her this season.

frida80

Record Breaker
That sal pop was so scary! I'm so worried for her! I have to tell myself it's just rustiness, not the injury.