2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Ladies SP

Icey

Record Breaker
This should be exciting. For Mirai, I just hope she has a performance that will increase her confidence going forward.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
During the men's short program, my recently new iMac timed out frequently (Safari can't open page) before I could get a reply posted or even go to another section or page of the forum/thread. At that time, there were about 1700 people in the room; only about 300 were members; the other 1400 were guests. Are guests able to post replies, etc.? Never had this problem before so trying to figure out what happened.
I finally, in frustration, just exited and watched the competition.

No, only members are allowed to post and reply. That's why I became a member :laugh2:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I wonder if they'll show us Adelina's face after every skater in the Ladies short as well.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Okay.. I'm going to try but if you folks crash my computer again I'm going to pout and complain.. a lot.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Okay.. I'm going to try but if you folks crash my computer again I'm going to pout and complain.. a lot.

might as well not bother with live streaming if we can't live banter at the same time.... that's the whole point...

i work in a couple hours.. i wonder if i have time for this...

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
World Feed is now on air.

Link for World Feed on British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...f-russia/16c9fffc-a7fb-4667-a0c0-21921e605ebf

Unfortunately, the only Shorts competition being shown on the TV was the Men. :disapp:

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gprus2017/gprus2017_Ladies_SP_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gprus2017/SEG003.HTM

Hope this helps.

I'm going to skip watching the Ladies LIVE, because I have realised that I'm not going to be able to watch the FS until after the weekend anyway. And I have a lot I want to do tonight.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
might as well not bother with live streaming if we can't live banter at the same time.... that's the whole point...

i work in a couple hours.. i wonder if i have time for this...

Damn it.. does anyone want to go for breakfast at Cora's with me?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now is the time for when I want my adobe flash update to pop up.....So I can watch it on livestream

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Leena Laaksonen(Today's Technical Controller) is by far my favorite Finnish commentator. Hopefully she does a good job.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Ladies are so exciting. I can see so many possible podiums here.