Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Oct 20 - Oct 22, 2017
Moscow, Russia

Pairs Free Skate
Saturday, 21 October 2017, 17:35 UTC +3

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

STARTING ORDER​

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Miriam ZIEGLER / Severin KIEFER
SP: Sunshine on Leith; choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "Yellow," and "Fix You," cover versions of a Coldplay medley; choreo by Mark Pillay
AUT
2Julianne SEGUIN / Charlie BILODEAU
SP: "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Lorde; choreo (in part?) by Samuel Chouinard
FS: Where's My Love (SYML); choreo by David Wilson and Marie-France Dubreuil
CAN
3Valentina MARCHEI / Ondrej HOTAREK
SP: "Tu vuo fa l'americano, " performed by Renato Carosone; choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: The Great Italian Tradition from the Amarcord soundtrack by Nino Rota; choreo by Petr Tchernyshev
ITA
4Sumire SUTO / Francis BOUDREAU-AUDET
SP: "Sakura" (Spring Blossom) by Naotaro Moriyama, performed by Andre Rieu (Reprise of 2016-17 SP); choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: Beatles medley: "Girl," "Let It Be" (cover),"All My Loving," "I Want To Hold Your Hand" (cover); choreo by Julie Marcotte)
JPN
5Kristina ASTAKHOVA / Alexei ROGONOV
SP: Adagio For Strings by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Requiem in D Minor by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, O Fortuna (from "Carmina Burana") by Carl Orff; choreo by Sergei Komolov
FS: Another Day Of Sun from "La La Land" (soundtrack) by Justin Hurwitz, City Of Stars from "La La Land" soundtrack by Justin Hurwitz, Epilogue from "La La Land" soundtrack by Justin Hurwitz; choreo by Sergei Komolov
RUS
6Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV
SP: "Tango de Besame" performed by Benise; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Juri Smekalov, T. Druchinina
FS: "Carmen Suite" by Bizet; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Juri Smekalov, T. Druchinina
RUS
7Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV
SP: Piano Concerto No. 2 by Sergei Rachmaninov; choreo by Petr Tchernyshev, Tatiana Druchinina
FS: Candyman by Christina Aguilera; choreo by Petr Tchernyshev, Tatiana Druchinina
RUS
8Marissa CASTELLI / Mervin TRAN
SP: "Fallin'" by Alicia Keys (reprise of 2016-17 SP); choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "Woman" by Shawn Phillips; choreo by Julie Marcotte
USA

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
World Feed is now on air. Judges being introduced.

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...f-russia/88ecf3a2-0491-48b7-a770-1d2d916e1841

Unfortunately, the only Free competition being shown on Eurosport’s linear TV channels is the Ladies, and it isn't even being shown in all countries (not on British ESP or ESP France). :disapp:

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gprus2017/gprus2017_Pairs_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gprus2017/SEG006.HTM

Hope this helps.

I'm going to watch the MotoGP practice that I taped in the middle of the night, and catch up on the skating during the week.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

bixby

Final Flight
Hoping Marissa and Marvin skate a good one for goodness sake. I just don't see any improvement at all every time I see them compete. What do they do in practice, practice falling? My patience has ran out already. I thought they were promising, now it's embarrassing to see them fall on their solo jump. It happens all the time like it's almost predictable.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Hope the pairs can be more interesting than yesterday! (some programs yesterday weren't very good...)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Pairs! My favourite.

I hope everyone skates well today. Especially Julianne and Charlie.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I was so excited by Marchei and Hotarek yesterday! They were so good!!! I showed Hugo and he also approved!!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I have to say the Russians don't mess around with timing. In Canada we'd be whining about the lack of a dinner break but the Russians just power through.

bixby

Final Flight
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
It is a great virtue to fall gracefully!

I heard that's what they have to learn first to avoid injury. But too much practicing on that I'm afraid. I guess, I have to wait and see if they fall more gracefully this time around. :confused:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Oh my god...Tarasova/Morozov is skating to...Candyman???!!!!!!!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I wonder if Mervin and Marissa have considered skating for Canada next quad? Citizenship is much easier to get here than the US and they train in Montreal so residency won't be a problem. With both D/R and I/M almost certainly retiring they'd probably be able to place here. Dual citizenship is your friend Marissa. It doesn't seem like the USFGA has a lot of interest in them.