United-States
2017 Bridgestone Skate America

Nov 24 - Nov 26, 2017
1980 Herb Brooks Arena
Lake Placid / New York USA

Men's Free Skate
Friday, 25 November 2017, 15:57 UTC-5

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

For Media

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Liam FIRUSCAN1165.17
2Kevin REYNOLDSCAN1069.10
3Maxim KOVTUNRUS1264.98
4Takahito MURAJPN775.05
5Roman SADOVSKYCAN970.85
6Ross MINERUSA871.59
Warm-Up Group 2
7Boyang JINCHN677.97
8Daniel SAMOHINISR582.28
9Han YANCHN485.97
10Sergei VORONOVRUS387.51
11Adam RIPPONUSA289.04
12Nathan CHENUSA1104.12

No.NameNation
WDJorik HENDRICKX
SP: "Je Suis Malade" performed by Francesco di Cello; choreo by Adam Solya
FS: "Concerto de Aranjuez" by Joaquin Rodrigo, performed by Il Divo; choreo by Adam Solya
BEL
1Liam FIRUS
SP: "Happy Ending" by Mika (2016-17 program); choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "City of Stars" and "Epilogue" from the La La Land soundtrack
CAN
2Kevin REYNOLDS
SP2: Moanin' by Art Blakey; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: The Armed Man: A Mass For Peace by Karl Jenkins; choreo by Mark Pillay
CAN
3Roman SADOVSKY
SP: The Vampire Masquerade (Waltz) by Peter Gundry; choreo by C. Lane, J. Razguljaevs (SP)
FS: Sword Art Online soundtrack by Yuki Kajiura; choreo by C. Lane, D. Wilson (FS)
CAN
4Boyang JIN
SP: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon soundtrack by Tan Dun; choreo by Lori Nichol
LP: Star Wars soundtrack and The Planets: Mars by Holst; choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
5Daniel SAMOHIN
SP: "It's a Man's World" performed by Seal; choreo by Irina Samohin, Olga Volozhinskaia, N. Morozov
FS: "Two Angels" by N. Erdenko; choreo by Irina Samohin, Olga Volozhinskaia, N. Morozov
ISR
6Takahito MURA
SP2: Zapateado (Flamenco); choreo by Massimo Scali (last season's)
FS: Phantom of the Opera (2014-15 LP with new/different cuts); choreo by Charlie White
JPN
7Jun Hwan CHA
SP2: Gypsy Dance; choreo by David Wilson
FS: The Planets by Gustav Holst; choreo by David Wilson
KOR
8Maxim KOVTUN
SP: Flamenco; choreo by Ilia Averbukh with Elena Maslennikova and Sergei Verbillo
FS: Pink Floyd medley: "Hey You;" choreo by Ilia Averbukhwith Elena Maslennikova and Misha Ge
RUS
WDAlexander PETROV
SP2: Sabre Dance by Aram Khatchaturian; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: Chicago by Frank Sinatra, I'm Gonna Live Till I Die by Frank Sinatra (last year's); choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva, Misha Ge
RUS
9Sergei VORONOV
SP: Adios Nonino by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Anna Bilibina, Misha Ge
FS: Sarabande Suite by Globus; choreo by Anna Bilibina, Misha Ge
RUS
10Nathan CHEN
SP: "Nemesis" by Benjamin Clementine; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "Brush Dance (Zhang Ban Qiao)" from the Mao's Last Dancer soundtrack; The Rite of Spring by Stravinsky, "Village Dance and Finale" from Mao's Last Dancer (soundtrack) by Christopher Gordon; choreo by Lori Nichol
USA
11Ross MINER
SP: "Cosmic Superhero" by Bart van Wissen, "Magic Cure" by Inkmash, "Downtown" by Macklemore, Ryan Lewis feat. Eric Nally; choreo by Jamie Isley, Adam Blake
FS: Queen medley (reusing 2016-17 LP): Somebody To Love, Love Of My Life, Crazy Little Thing Called Love; choreo by Jamie Isley, Adam Blake
USA
12Adam RIPPON
SP2: "Advice Of Tomorrow" by Ciju Nelabai, "Let Me Think About It" (Eddie Thoneick Remix) performed by Ida Carr feat. Fedde Le Grand); choreo by Jeff Buttle
FS: "Arrival of the Birds" (Crimson Wing soundtrackby The Cinematic Orchestra and "O" by Coldplay; choreo by Benji Schwimmer (last season's program)
USA

Last edited:

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
You might want to change the title from 'Mens VS' to'Mens FS', doris :) (sorry if I am being too familiar with your user name, but it somehow seemed weird to use the complete version in this instance). Anyway, a huge thanks for all your work here :thumbsup:.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Awww, I was hoping for some juicy details on a skating battle, the guys vs. the ladies. :laugh:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
*whispers* also I think the FS is on Saturday, not Friday. Not that it matters because Friday is over but you do know how some folks get confused.

I hate correcting Doris when she does such good work.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bittersweet:

I just learned on another thread that Liam Firus will probably not skate in eligible competitions after this year. I am sad, because I've only discovered him this season.

I know that his SP was a bit of a let-down, so I hope he can recover and deliver his charming FP with style.

This might be his last international competition, so let's all cross our fingers for a good send-off.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker

Aw.. that's sad. Poor guy but his coach did say they were here to just get some mileage on his programs before Russian Nationals.

In a season with an OG it really is where they focus. And for almost all the Russians they have to run the gauntlet of their nationals. I wonder if there will be any surprises at Russian nationals. Probably going to be one of the best competitions of the season.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Noteworthy that Misha Ge has choreographed (or co-choreographed) programs for all the Russian men who were slated to compete here.

Maybe he'll find a second life in figure skating.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland

So sad, he is having bad luck this season, hopefully it turns into a better direction later!

Jin has a good starting number as the first to skate in the final group. The final group seems to be in order of placement in sp, the first group is not, LOL. Voronov skates just before Rippon and Chen, which is a good place, IMO. Somehow I have really started to appreciate Voronov this season, it looks like he has found himself, so to speak.