2017 GP Skate Canada GALA | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada GALA

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Yeah I noticed that as well...I wonder what kind of luggage she brought:laugh:

Maybe it's because she's not going back to Japan but straight to China and brought different dresses to make sure to have something when the luggage gets lost or something.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It was her coaches' choice. According to the interview, she didn't agree at the beginning but her coach said that it's the Olympic program so they play it safe.

Yes, her coaches chose Clair de Lune but she herself rejected Kalinka when Peter offered it to her as a free program. Maybe next year she can bring some ideas to the table on what she would like to skate to. She did mention she would like something upbeat so hopefully she has some music in mind for next year.

AS: The `Kalinka' programme you skated there - who came up with it?
MS: Peter. When we were thinking of the music for the LP he said `Let's do a Russian folk!'. But I thought the Russian folk in my interpretation would be way too heavy for everyone. We sat around and thought and decided it was too much. So we decided to make it an exhibition. Think it worked out quite nicely.
Source, https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/th...-i-would-not-give-up-skating-for-love.101725/

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Elladj is retiring??????
noooooooooooooooooooooooo :sad4::cry::sad21::cry::cry::cry: