2017 GP Skate Canada GALA | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada GALA

moriel

Record Breaker
Since we are blaming canadians, I got another one.
Do you folks put something funny in the water up there to make skaters skate weird? I´m used all my guilty pleasure program quota on SC =D

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I see the matchy-matchy outfit for Jason's FS one:laugh:, with Jean-Luc they should do some number together in those velour 'suits':)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Since we are blaming canadians, I got another one.
Do you folks put something funny in the water up there to make skaters skate weird? I´m used all my guilty pleasure program quota on SC =D

you say this before michal?? you are courageous ;)

moriel

Record Breaker
you say this before michal?? you are courageous ;)

I had proofs enough already. And michal just confirms it.

I mean, it could only get more guilty pleasure if someone decided to pull out a remake of Plushy's Sex Bom or something like that.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Even if Michal has transformed in looks I will always recognize him by his jumps!

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Michal is the next gem of this gala. The hair and golden chain - it's what I call commitment

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
With that costume I was thinking 1990s Rap program...did not expect Michal Buble -- though it was hip-hopcized Buble.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
watching Michal I wish 5 guys would make 'Backstreet Boys' EX happen there, since 'guilty pleasure' level is high in Regina:laugh:

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
watching Michal I wish 5 guys would make 'Backstreet Boys' EX happen there, since 'guilty pleasure' level is high in Regina:laugh:

They really need to allow for more group numbers like this. Just let the skaters play, the audience will love it... it is a win win.

moriel

Record Breaker

ohh yeah that would be cool - maybe for the gala final? =D

And i recall at one gala, there were 2 dance teams that performed together, so 4 people at once.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
With that costume I was thinking 1990s Rap program...did not expect Michal Buble -- though it was hip-hopcized Buble.

I was thinking more like 90s Australian soap 'Neighbours' soap Jason Donavan character (uhh...although I am sure most of you wouldn't know what I am talking about)

Andrew adds bonus points to any program in the looks department.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
They really need to allow for more group numbers like this. Just let the skaters play, the audience will love it... it is a win win.

one of my fave EX is trio of Carolina Kostner, Tomas Verner and Kim Lucine doing 'Super Mario Bros':)

GGFan

Record Breaker
Love that W/P are embracing their inner schmaltz! Kaitlyn was made for this stuff

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
one of my fave EX is trio of Carolina Kostner, Tomas Verner and Kim Lucine doing 'Super Mario Bros':)

That is one of my faves as well. BTW if you have not seen the competitive version of that program you need to watch it... it is perfect.