2017 GP Skate Canada Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Mens SP

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Didn't he say in the summer that his programs will have multiple quads this season? I'm actually interested to see his improvements on the quads.

Yes he did. I'm eager to see them.

That's very ambitious :thumbsup: toeloops and salchows?

Hey, where are all the Patrick fans on this thread. The ladies are up to 11 pages.

Just came here to cheer for him. He's my favorite for olympic gold. Caveat, I haven't seen his programs yet, oh well.... hope for the best. Sorry to hear he lost his luggage. Can't be easy to quickly find something comfortable to skate in. Aren't those costumes tried many times so they don't prevent skaters from making their moves?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
...... instead of busy bashing Patrick's rivals here. :)

I would go into a philosophical discussion about Patrick himself being is only rival but I haven't eaten all day (except for Dust... little britain and chan reference) and i work in an hour... so i will be back hopefully just in time in this thread to offer my colour commentary... i am not carol lane... nor tat... but I do it for FREE :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Going to bed before the Short Dance, so posting all of these reminders now.

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...x-canada/4aa7c4e1-d0bc-4a38-9dab-867b83ae9c86

Unfortunately, the only Shorts competitions being shown on Eurosport’s linear TV channels are the Ladies and the Ice Dance. :disapp:

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gpcan2017/gpcan2017_Men_SP_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gpcan2017/SEG001.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

Night night :bed:

CaroLiza_fan

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Oh my sweet candy apples, all my heart attack babies are hear tonight. Keegan, Mura, Jason, Mura, Patrick, MURA, Shouma, MURA :dbana:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Is it really two hours until the start? How will I survive this night...it's impossible *yawn* :bed:

JasonLover

On the Ice
Urggghhh.. Why Men SP' s clock is so at a late hour.. I live in Turkey and our time is 01:21 am now.. Hufff... Other parts had really close time in Skate Canada.. :/ Sorry but I really hang on by fingernails for keep awake.. Staying awake was easier in the past. Now I'm 31 years old and its really hard to me :drama:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I wanted to watch pairs, too....but that's impossible. And tomorrow the same? Arghhh...I'm falling asleep typing this....zzzz....

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*nervous laugh*

Pacing? I'm not pacing.

Nervous? Why would I be nervous? I mean it's not like Jason could get PCS underscore because of a lack of quad or anything, or that Brendan's on his third FS of the season and trying two quads in the short and probably still won't break 90 if clean, why would I be nervous?

*nervous laugh*

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I don't really care bout his costumes. He can make a paper sack look good. It's his skates that I'm worried about. Are his skates there?

Fortunately he had his skates in his carry-on. He still needs proper skating clothes though. He said he would borrow some shirt from some friend. I hope he won't be skating in those sweat pants, with the skate boots outside.