2017 GPF Men's SP | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Men's SP

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Underwhelming overall. I don't feel like anyone did their best.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Of course, I would have loved to see Team Orser challenging Nathan and Shoma...on the other hand, I'm very happy for Mikhail!

My my, Orser isn't even here this time around is he? Never occurred to me, I'm used to seeing him all the time with everyone.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In the K&C Raf told Nathan "I've never seen anyone fight like you do. And you'll fight tomorrow too" (if my ears serve me correctly :biggrin:).

schizoanalyst

Medalist
Nathan, it seems, has the almost freakish ability to hold onto *any* jump. This will benefit him enormously over others at Oly when the nerves it on, so long as he doesn't pop.

frida80

Record Breaker
Oh yes, I saw the protocols. All good elements.

The competition was unreal. Each girl knew they had to bring their best and they brought it! By far one of the best competion of any discipline this season. Tomorrow will be insane.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
well, thats the summary of Men apart from few exceptions :slink:

Wish spins were worth more for men. It's far more disproportionate than for ladies which also means that Men really have no reason to pay attention to spins. 0.6 points, 1.2 points etc. don't really matter in the long run. Rather practice to rotate an additional quad.

bixby

Final Flight
Great job from Nathan.

But what about Shoma's QUAD FLIP??? It was UNDER-ROTATED, no doubt!

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Great job from Nathan.

But what about Shoma's QUAD FLIP??? It was UNDER-ROTATED, no doubt!

Old news. He always gets clean marks for his UR jumps. I don't think I've ever seen him even rotate a 4F.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Shoma....do we have to wait until the Olympics to see a perfect Winter? Stupid, silly mistake. This could've been a personal best. I hope he can still win this.