2017 GPF Men's SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Men's SP

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm shouting for Sergei and Misha today. Also wishing good luck to Adam, who I really, really came to like. Shoma should be in fine form on his own stomping ground! Stay healthy, lads!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I remembered this time! :cheer:

World Feed is now on air (just about to introduce judges)

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...x-finals/643da946-6cff-40bf-b782-43f37b8ad342

And here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...goya-jpn/89c69f74-7f24-4d5e-b189-3fa7ad4680e1

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gpf1718/time0103.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gpf1718/data0103.htm

Not going to watch LIVE, in case the guys inadvertantly give away something that happened in the Pairs SP.

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Still SHOCKED to see three US men in the GPF this season. That was the furthest thing I thought would happen two months ago. :eeking:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Checking in from sunny Kuala Lumpur, except it is raining rather heavily. But I managed to drive home before the traffic becomes heavy.

Before that I went to a grocery store that has lots of imported stuff, so that I can munch some snacks while the skaters jump and spin and step. I bought some locally baked sourdough bread and I decided to spend some money on imported French butter, at least I think it is butter since it is written 'beurre' on it. I wonder if it would be different than the ones from Australia.

Than I bought a tub of Double Dark Chocolate ice cream from TILLAMOOK. I wonder where that is from. (googling) Tillamook is in OREGON, wow such as exotic place. That's north of California isn't it. I bet it has pine trees and mountains and lakes and stuff. I bought cones as well and then I scoop the ice cream on top of it and imagine that I bought it from an ice cream place although I assembled it in my kitchen.

How's the weather at your place and what snacks did you buy for today?

Wow didn't realize Tillamook is sold internationally!! It's a very beloved brand in the Pacific Northwest! Tillamook is located off the Oregon Coast, so think all the stuff you mentioned plus a beach!

Im just waking up, so it's coffee first.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Wow didn't realize Tillamook is sold internationally!! It's a very beloved brand in the Pacific Northwest! Tillamook is located off the Oregon Coast, so think all the stuff you mentioned plus a beach!

Im just waking up, so it's coffee first.

Ah, that sounds good. It's like 2:30am where I am. Need to stay up!

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Alright, let's go men! The competition where no one knows what the hell is going to happen!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Checking in from sunny Kuala Lumpur, except it is raining rather heavily. But I managed to drive home before the traffic becomes heavy.

Before that I went to a grocery store that has lots of imported stuff, so that I can munch some snacks while the skaters jump and spin and step. I bought some locally baked sourdough bread and I decided to spend some money on imported French butter, at least I think it is butter since it is written 'beurre' on it. I wonder if it would be different than the ones from Australia.

Than I bought a tub of Double Dark Chocolate ice cream from TILLAMOOK. I wonder where that is from. (googling) Tillamook is in OREGON, wow such as exotic place. That's north of California isn't it. I bet it has pine trees and mountains and lakes and stuff. I bought cones as well and then I scoop the ice cream on top of it and imagine that I bought it from an ice cream place although I assembled it in my kitchen.

How's the weather at your place and what snacks did you buy for today?

currently 11.32 am Poland, sun is breaking through the clouds, just put my make-up on, baked some beetroots to chew, pu-ehr tea and yoghurt, nothing fancy, because I have to get myself in check:drama:

jillredhand

Record Breaker
You know, at this point I'm so used to Nathan's closet couture that I will probably be extremely weirded out if he ever actually gets finished costumes.

da96103

Record Breaker
There is a box showing their planned content as they are being introduced. That's a first.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Alright, let's go men! The competition where no one knows what the hell is going to happen!

Well, Shoma, Nathan & Mikhail can do whatever & get high scores, the others have no room for a single mistake. I don't think the results will be too surprising.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
currently 11.32 am Poland, sun is breaking through the clouds, just put my make-up on, baked some beetroots to chew, pu-ehr tea and yoghurt, nothing fancy, because I have to get myself in check:drama:

11.33, Italy, using one of my University's computers and watching without audio while I copy my European Law notes

notunprepared

On the Ice
That's right. It is warm weather in Australia now and you celebrate Christmas in the summer. No snowman for Christmas.

That's right. Just sand castle men! Unless you're like me and live seven hours from the nearest beach haha.

Bugger, the YouTube stream has non Brits commentating I don't speak this language...Italian? No wait I think Spanish.

Adam doesn't have any quads planned apparently...I thought he usually does have a quad in this sp