2017 GPF Pairs FS | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Pairs FS

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Ooh my gosh, I'm crying with happiness for these two. That was... so far out there. So gorgeous.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Wonky 3STh but Aliona could totally win this. And the ending pose from their last program?

Icey

Record Breaker
that was so touching especially the way they react to each other after the program

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I cannot remember seeing Aljona skate that lyrically ever before. And how did she save that throw landing? It looked almost like a deliberate landing variation.
:clap:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well didn't they just throw the whole tool box into the mix.

I really love this program and that's the best outing of it yet.

Aliona might get her Olympic gold yet.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Wow - Incredible job by Aliona and Bruno! :D That was so impressive! I'm usually very critical of Bruno, but I thought that he looked great here - much improved! I really like this program. It has lots of great choreographic touches, and it was performed fabulously here. There are so many 'wow' moments.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Aliona - :bow::bow::bow:, thank You for being here and giving us experience like this!

peese

Medalist
First of all...did not see the bronze medal coming for D/R and now these two have made things very interesting for the Olympics! Best performance for these two since they've been a team. Simply fabulous!

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Savchenko / Massot

Another brilliant program today! Well, well, I think they just won gold! I will continue to applaud their move to get rid of the throw 3A so that they don't mar this program with a mistake or fall, because I find the composition more interesting that Sui/Han's program. They have a lot of twisting movements that really bring their theme of entwining infinity to life. I think Sui/Han's interpretation is slightly better but the transitions and choreography go to S/M for me today. Thank you, pairs event!

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Well deserved World record!!!:clap: It is really phenomenal.