2017 Internationaux de France: GP Predictions Game Round 5 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 Internationaux de France: GP Predictions Game Round 5

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Silver in Pairs and Bronze in Ladies! I'll take it :biggrin:

Big thank you to all the scorers! :clapper:

Can I have a star???

Christmas is coming, sure You can!:laugh:, but not such tacky, plastic one...

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
There are still no Ladies results in the spreadheet.

it's my fault - I had some troubles with accessing the spreadsheet for edition, but now it seems to be fixed. The scores should be input in next 20-30 mins. Apologies for inconvenience!:)

breynows

On the Ice
Ice Dance results

This time we only have one gold medallist: breynows, with a perfect score of 75 points.

Silver medallists, with 65 points: AshWagsFan, change of edge, Chapis, Daniel1998, desertskates, Icebethy, invisiblespiral, LA143, LKGwennire, Moxiejan, Mrs. P, NYscorp6, OneFlutzAway, Poice, ragdoll, semosk8tfan, Shandy, Shayuki, Shoma One, Spirals for Miles, SubRosa, tulosai, voolfee, xibsuarz, yoloaxel, Alisa, angeleva19, jenaj, Sherlock Marple, temadd, Crossover, college pat, text_skate, chuckm and Marin.

Bronze medallist, with 60 points: Winry.

As for the rest of the players, 79 scored 55. The most common mistake was placing Weaver/Poje in second place.

If you have any doubt with your score, just PM me.

Really ?!!?! :love:

Weathergal

Medalist
Bronze overall after five events? I'm so surprised, especially since I didn't have a very good round with IdF. Normally I feel lucky to get a medal - or at most two. Since it probably won't last, I'm enjoying it now. :eek::

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Silver overall for ladies? I thought I was pretty bad at this :scratch3: looks like the randomizer was a good choice

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Bronze overall after five events? I'm so surprised, especially since I didn't have a very good round with IdF. Normally I feel lucky to get a medal - or at most two. Since it probably won't last, I'm enjoying it now. :eek::

Your not very good round with IdF = still better than a lot of people (me included):laugh:, congrats on podium so far! I finished last year as a bronze overall, but no repeat this year probably...:slink: