2017 JGP Austria Mens FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Austria Mens FS

shmay

On the Ice
It's possible. I think I wasn't expecting any jump after the spin so I may have blinked and missed if it was a forward or back entry. LOL.

Slow motion reveals it was indeed a 2A

It was completely uncalled for either way

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Oh, I rememebered just one time. About one really bad and average Russian pair - Astahanova/Rogonov. And yeah, "it doesn't matter to me whatsoever" when I've got infraction because of you. That's how it doesn't matter for you, mr. Whistleblower. And as I thought - no any proofs, especially about "over and over again". So you're also chatterbox. Oh my... :disapp:

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Whistleblower??? What? I don't do that (whatever it is you think I did - report a post or something?) And chatterbox? Because I post on a forum like you and everyone else here? Huh?

Look, I was ignoring you and you keep going with this crazy nonsense out of nowhere. I'm not engaging with you any more. Period.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
No offence to Florent, but Luc Economides is a much cooler name. :cool:

really?

I was never a fan of Luc as a name... sounds cooler in other languages but not in French... Florent is just a:love: name...

family names are both not so great LOL

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
It was a fall fest, and Basar is providing the proper finale. Sorry boys. Next time you come to Salzburg, remember, no Mozart balls before a fight. :eek:hwell: