2017 JGP Austria Mens FS | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Austria Mens FS

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
The worst junior men event i've seen in years.

Shouts to Nika Egadze: he made many mistakes and artistically he has to grow a lot, but he was incredibly underscored just like Polina Ustinkova in the ladies SP.

That's what it means competing for such a small federation. :sad21:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Unfortunately it seems to be a bit of a transition period for the men with many of the strongest juniors going senior this season. Well, there are still some good skaters we haven't seen yet, so hopefully they will surprise us.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I see now, my newbie is showing :biggrin: :thank:

It's how we learn. I guarantee others had the same question and you helped them by asking. And to be honest even the skaters don't always know all the rules...i am sure you will see times this season where posters here catch the skater doing something they really should not have... but like i said even they don't know the rules.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Woo hoo Camden:hap57: I have to say, having seen you at Philly, you weren't my fav, but you're growing on me.

Alex K. and Camden, from the perspective of a homegirl, this has been a great JGP. What counts is what you bring to the comp, and they brought it.:agree:

And it's true, one of the most exciting skaters on the Junior Circuit, my boy Andrew T. (I love a performer. Jason. Deniss. Andrew T.) has yet to skate. In fact, has he even been assigned? Now let me hope I didn't jinx him by saying that:biggrin:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Ugh I missed the entire event.

Glad to see Camden held onto the lead. Congrats to him!

And lots of flipflopping in the standings. I AM SO SHOCKED but not really. It's the JGP, AKA "Predictions what predictions" season.