2017 JGP Austria Mens SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Austria Mens SP

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Wow, first place! I didn't expect that from him, but I like him, even if a bit of a Florent clone...

Shandy

On the Ice
Luc had such lovely expressiveness! Looking forward to the next group and seeing what Ryan Dunk has choreographed for himself.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Nice job by Luc! I always enjoy watching the entertaining French boys.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Back from work and I see Luc is first. Nice. He was lovely to watch.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Whoever that is in the red pants with the blackish tinge...those are awkward pants.

Also, the guy in the jeans (I think it's Jonathan Hess of GER based on google-searching pictures) looks like he lost his costume or something.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Ryan choreographed his own programs which is kind of neat.

Not a fan of the fabric pattern on his shirt, but I do like how his skating looks, at least initially.

ETA: Dude's got some obvious pit stains unfortunately. Hope that fabric washes well.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Ryan

Not sure why he did his choreo.... I don't feel it matches the music at all...

jumps

2a nice
3lo-3lo (<???)
3lutz lean and touched free foot on landing

nice steps and closing spin but overall i didn't get into it as the music calls for more fire ;)

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Oh, I liked Ryan! There were parts in the music that were so dynamic I wish his choreography was a little faster but really liked the program by the end!

Shandy

On the Ice
Go Ryan! Loved that final spin, and I think he did a good job on his choreo for this being his first year in the JGP! Score honestly seems a bit high, though.