2017 JGP Italy Mens FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Italy Mens FS

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Annnnnnnd Egor just fell.

He moved up a lot after his FS last JGP but not sure it'll be enough this time.

ETA: And a second fall.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Jumps are not Egor's strongest suit but I just love watching him. He's kind of the opposite of your typical Russian male skater, so musical, maybe a coaching change would be good tho...

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Unless a lot of people bomb from now on, Egor is not going to make it to the final. :(

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
that was so much fun, he seems like a dork, loved it!! and that save and transition out of 3Lz3T, he is genius in his own way :laugh:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Unless a lot of people bomb from now on, Egor is not going to make it to the final. :(

He's pretty much out unless he wins, at this point. He's already way behind on the score tiebreaker to Ignatov (416.10 to 368.11)

nimi

Medalist
So, looks like France has at least one promising potential quadster coming?

Which reminds me: I hope Chafik is going to get well soon...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Oh wow, Adam almost overtook Murashov.

- - - Updated - - -

Daniel from ITA is already adorable

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
great job Daniel, he was having the time of his life in front of home crowd :love: and that final spin position is awesome!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Ted is giving a summary of the other events so far and it's so "Proud dad" it's not even funny

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Reminder about qualifying situations:

Torgashev is in with a 1st or 2nd. With a 3rd, he needs to beat Ignatov on the score tiebreaker and one of Hiwatashi/Murashov to get a low enough score OR if below Ignatov's total both others must get below Ignatov. With a 4th, he'd need to win the score tiebreaker over Phan AND hope both Hiwatashi/Murashov to get no better than bronze. 5th or lower, he's out.

Hiwatashi is in with a 1st. With a 2nd, he's in if he beats Ignatov on the score tiebreaker and Torgashev wins or gets bronze without Murashov winning; if he beats Ignatov on the tiebreaker and Murashov wins, he's in only if Torgashev gets bronze with a low enough score or lower than bronze. With a 3rd, he's out because he loses the placement tiebreaker to Phan.

Murashov is in with a 1st. The other situations mirror Hiwatashi's possibilities exactly, just with slightly different score tiebreaker totals needed.

Murashov is essentially out by now because he loses the tiebreaker to Ignatov (416.10 to 368.11)

Hiwatashi and Torgashev can both still qualify but it'll be tight. At this point, I'm expecting Torgashev and Ignatov to be the final 2 qualifiers.