2017 JGP Italy Mens FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Italy Mens FS

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I never realized Andrew had so much drama hands going on.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
He has so much talent. I'm sad that he's thisclose to having the same thing happen that happened last year, just barely missing out on the JGPF with a 2nd + 4th

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Andrew is another heartbreaker, isnt he :hopelessness:

nimi

Medalist
Yeah he's good and he's cute but my allergy to RRROOOXXXAAANNNEEEE kinda gets in the way of enjoying this (more so than falls)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Andrew's total is 418.27 - if he can move up just ONE spot, he has the tiebreaker over Ignatov.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
some issues here and there but nothing major for Ivan, he was like should i go for Lo3S combo or not but didnt which can be costly but well done Ivan!!

Edit: does anyone else think his coach looks like Richard Gere? :biggrin:

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Go Tsuboi!
He has nothing to lose by attempting the 3A but I'd like to see what he would score clean.

edit: Oh well~

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
well done Tatsuya!! love his flow on jumps and they look so tidy (idk if that makes sense :laugh:), and for me he is the savior of junior Japanese men when it comes to spins :biggrin:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Tatsuya reminds me of Nobu a little bit. I wish he were faster, but he did a good job otherwise.

nimi

Medalist
Tatsuya reminds me of Nobu a little bit. I wish he were faster, but he did a good job otherwise.
I thought so too! I think it's the face (when he skates, not so much in the K&C) and the soft knees, mostly.

OTOH the way he uses his arms going into the jumps reminds me of one (or more?) of the Eteri's girls but can't remember who exactly I'm thinking of... There are so many...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
...that was a pop from Samoilov, right?

ETA: And a hand down just there.

These final few skates are really going to give me a heart attack.

Samoilov needs at least a 127.92 to overtake Torgashev in this event.

ETA again: Aaaaaand then he falls. Nooooooooooo.

I enjoy what Samoilov does well but he's not having a great skate overall.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
When the jumps don't work it becomes clear how utterly empty Samoilov's skating is. And yep...still inconsistent. I do like his spins though.