2017 JGP Latvia Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Latvia Ladies SP

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I will be able to see very little of the Ladies SP since it starts at 3:15 am for me. If I get up at 7 am I could see Rika Kihira and Emmy Ma---that's about it. I really could care less about Junior Pairs, so I wish they'd have started with Pairs.

I won't be able to see Short dance either. Ugh---same problem! :(

But I will be able to see Ladies FS and Free Dance :laugh:

And if I skip the first two flights, I can even see the best of the Men's Free!! :biggrin:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I will be able to see very little of the Ladies SP since it starts at 3:15 am for me. If I get up at 7 am I could see Rika Kihira and Emmy Ma---that's about it. I really could care less about Junior Pairs, so I wish they'd have started with Pairs.

I won't be able to see Short dance either. Ugh---same problem! :(

But I will be able to see Ladies FS and Free Dance :laugh:

And if I skip the first two flights, I can even see the best of the Men's Free!! :biggrin:

I have a similar problem as you. But I kind of like it that way, because then I know it's waiting for me as an incentive to actually get up. And I don't waste my entire day doing what others would call being unproductive (but what I find very productive!)

Kara

Final Flight
Hyun soo's free skates official practice by her mom:luv17:
Wish her good luck at her first ISU competition!!
part1 https://twitter.com/sookheeko/status/905422975557652481
part2 https://twitter.com/sookheeko/status/905423065789628419

Aww I like seeing supportive parents.:) Her raised arm in her layback is still...:drama:

I'm so happy the SP is at a reasonable time for me so I can live watch almost everything. Dunno if I can handle another round of staying up till 4 AM for the FS though. Always curious to see the Eteri ladies and Rika!! I like her SP so much more than her FS this year.:slink:

Kara

Final Flight
Is it just on my end or has the chat for the live stream been disabled? If so, thank GOD! Thank you ISU!:laugh: What a stream of toxic nonsense that thing was. Hateful words to junior girls and boys!:mad:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Is it just on my end or has the chat for the live stream been disabled? If so, thank GOD! Thank you ISU!:laugh: What a stream of toxic nonsense that thing was. Hateful words to junior girls and boys!:mad:

disabled for me too

euroskate

Final Flight
Kim having a tough time opening the Event
3Lz <
3Toe hard fall
2A Stepp out/fall
flying sit too high no value
Performance not really there, trying

pretty Dress tough

euroskate

Final Flight
Klara Needs to work on her posture and shoulders
but not so bad, quite entertaining choreo
and easy Content but she goes clean
2A
3S2T
2Lz

Kara

Final Flight
Morning!

I really don't like the black tights especially with the black dress.:palmf: Klara had interesting spin positions for her first spin though which was nice to see.

euroskate

Final Flight
2A second foot on landing
3S<(?)2T
2Lz

nice spin positions

Little slow, Skating skills low 4ish

euroskate

Final Flight
just realized the Israel Born Girl is Skating for AZE and yet another american is representing ISR

euroskate

Final Flight
next sebestian Girl

beautiful high 2Lz
bad fall on 3S
2A wobbly landing

Music Little bit too difficult/big for her
nice dress

Kara

Final Flight
I loved the 2nd cut of Kristin's music. Percussion with some electric guitar is always a favorite of mine.:rock: