2017 JPG Croatia Cup Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 JPG Croatia Cup Pairs SP

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
its like yesterday when i 1st started following figure skating closely and Ton skated for 1st time at JGP, time passes so quickly :laugh: they are very lovely!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Isabella Gamez/Ton Consul of ESP - her in a grey dress with sleeves and open back and lots of rhinestone patterning. Him in a dark grey shirt and black pants.

This music seems almost too soft? I'm not quite sure how to describe it. It just doesn't really fit skating to me?

They skated nicely together though. Tech needs some work to raise levels/difficulty but I'm interested to see them develop.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Olivia Boys-Eddy/Mackenzie Boys-Eddy of CAN - her in a red dress with a cutout back and sparkle belt/buttons. Him in white shirt with grey pants and tie, and suspenders.

Lovely triple twist. Great unison. Sounds like they got a bunch of good levels!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Olivia and Mackenzie was so much fun ! great steps into the twist :luv17:expected triple throw after triple twist but its ok:clap:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Polina Kostiukovich/Dmitrii Ialin of RUS - her in mostly black jumpsuit with one side red paneling/gold sparkle border and other rhinestoning all, over the black. Him in a Spanish-style costume with a black shirt with gold patterning, and black pants with a wide red beltish waistline.

She's so tiny.

Daaaaaaaamn that triple twist had a lot of air.

Love her position on that death spiral.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
"Polina is so tiny..... oh there she is, we found her" ohhh Ted :laugh:
wow that twist!!!!!! :shocked: wow that throw :shocked: their elements are great

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
is this the highest pairs score so far this season? :think:

Edit: yes it is, by 3 points!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
My stream keeps cutting out, so I'm going to go get ready for a meeting I have

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
great skate by Yumeng and Zhong, very close with Russianss but judges might give them PCS to lead

Edit: 59.99 :laugh:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
is this the highest pairs score so far this season? :think:

Edit: yes it is, by 3 points!

The junior pair talent coming out of Russia is crazy this season! I really liked the Russian pair teams who won their events at the previous two JGP competitions. Now this team set even higher SP score than the previous two. Go Russian junior pair teams!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee good for KY!
(hmm why did they write his name in English as Ialin instead of Yalin:think:)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
The junior pair talent coming out of Russia is crazy this season! I really liked the Russian pair teams who won their events at the previous two JGP competitions. Now this team set even higher SP score than the previous two. Go Russian junior pair teams!

yeah, pairs in general is improving greatly too!
Daria and Alexei has great elements and cool transitions, shame about aborted death spiral cause entry was so cool

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
boo KS
why oh why!:( I wanted them to be perfect!
aw but such great prog! they're really the heirs of the pair from my avatar:love:

great chinese pair tho!:love:

BK felt nervous

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Yuyao is so cuteee:luv17: their elements arent as big as other Chinese teams but lots of potential there (that is of course if she can land her jumps, she barely left the ice on 2Lz :slink:)

Lana05

Final Flight
Kostiukovich/Yalin and Kvartalova/Sviatchenko will do 4twist, everything can change.. hope for the best for K/S :pray:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
grrrr GOE is too small for KS on some great elements! :sad21:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Happy both B/K and G/X did well. :luv17: Hope they place top 2, I'm fine with either winning(but yumeng's jumps... lol).