2017 Jr Worlds Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Ladies SP

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
I'm torn with this one. I'd like to skip the first few flights, but I do want to see Starr Andrews, who leads off Flight 4 at 1:15 am EDT, and the next group has both Sagitova and Tennell.

Staying up all night isn't great for me, as I have two dogs who rather insist on bedtime. I guess I will have to bring the dogs to bed at 11:00, pretend to go to sleep, and then sneak out of bed to watch the ladies, then go back to bed at 6 am (when it's still dark). That means no Pairs FS, but I do have to sleep some time.

My dog likes to go to bed, too! I usually put her to bed in her luxury crate in my bedroom and go downstairs to my office to watch the livestream. She is fine with that. I suffer though, because I have to get up early for walkies! :yawn:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
My dog likes to go to bed, too! I usually put her to bed in her luxury crate in my bedroom and go downstairs to my office to watch the livestream. She is fine with that. I suffer though, because I have to get up early for walkies! :yawn:

I have a live in woman who walks the dogs.... ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
hi all.. i am skipping the first few flights... sorry to these skaters.. honestly, i know about 3-4 skaters in this entire field as I don't follow junior girls at all...

so i decided to come in later, when i am at wine o'clock :)

peese

Medalist
hi all.. i am skipping the first few flights... sorry to these skaters.. honestly, i know about 3-4 skaters in this entire field as I don't follow junior girls at all...

so i decided to come in later, when i am at wine o'clock :)

Well...I'm at wine o'clock now, so here I go again. These large events are a huge investment! Oh..hi!

Last edited:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Just checking out of curiosity:

Bradie Tennell (USA) is the oldest at 19, born January 31st, 1998.

Eunsoo Lim (KOR) is the youngest at 14, born February 26th, 2003.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Well...I'm at wine o'clock now, so here I go again. This large events are a huge investment! Oh..hi!

tell me about it... i had to go to the liquor store today after Men's SPs the other night LOL.... i am catching up on a show i recorded earlier... then i will ask my liver if it wants wine or gin

peese

Medalist
tell me about it... i had to go to the liquor store today after Men's SPs the other night LOL.... i am catching up on a show i recorded earlier... then i will ask my liver if it wants wine or gin

Did you watch the mens lp? I just couldn't do it. Our poor boys!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Did you watch the mens lp? I just couldn't do it. Our poor boys!

not the whole thing... i set an alarm for my son and then went back to bed and set another alarm for nic and roman....and watched the rest, then went back to bed... so i slept 2+1+2 = 5 hours in total last night.... UGH... i was falling asleep at work ;)

but tomorrow, I don't work until much later so I could go crazy and stay up all night... i just don't think i will though...