2017 Jr Worlds Ladies SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Ladies SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I hate it when people ask this question but, I don't have a working link here in ca. Can someone post a link that might be work on US west coast.

Usually if you read the first few pages of the thread, you can find links already posted.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Top o' the morning to you on this St. Patrick's Day!

I see I have arrived just in time for the resurfacing! :laugh:

So, what will I do? Wind back a couple of skaters, or watch a bit more of yesterday's Alpine and find out if my beloved Tina Weirather wins the Super G Crystal Globe (I saw Tina's run last night, and her rival, Ilka Stuhec, is the next one to go down the hill).

Decisions, decisions! :drama:

See you for Group 3

CaroLiza_fan

Watch the very first skater (Paige) and Yoonmi. They were the most engaging to watch I thought.

peese

Medalist

So, what will I do? Wind back a couple of skaters, or watch a bit more of yesterday's Alpine and find out if my beloved Tina Weirather wins the Super G Crystal Globe (I saw Tina's run last night, and her rival, Ilka Stuhec, is the next one to go down the hill).

See you for Group 3

CaroLiza_fan

Good morning CaroLiza! This is a big day for your country, and cheers!! Toronto even goes quite crazy on St. Patrick's Day.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
we have a St. Patrick's day parade here in town but it's planned for the 19th...which is a good thing as the streets are still full of snow....

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Happy St Patrick's Day, CaroLiza_fan!

I made green cupcakes :yes:

mrrice

Record Breaker
:ghug:
That is a good one to bookmark, if you end up having trouble with the Worlds, that should work again!

Done. It is currently showing highlights. Thanks again, I truly appreciate it. Group 3 taking the ice for warm up.

Last edited:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

See you for Group 3

CaroLiza_fan

I am watching Jason Brown do Riverdance on the occasion of SPD>

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Watch the very first skater (Paige) and Yoonmi. They were the most engaging to watch I thought.

I can't. You can only wind back a maximum of 30 minutes on Eurovision. So, I just wound back to Daria Jakab.

Wish I hadn't. I don't like it when you see skaters that look like they're about to burst into tears because they didn't do well.

And I did watch Ilka Stuhec's ski run before Daria's skate. And suffice to say, I welled up for all the right reasons! :cheer:

The last time that happened to me for a sporting event was when my fellow countrywoman, Kelly Gallagher, won the Visually Impaired Super G at the Sochi Paralympics.

Sorry if I have given away the result to anybody that hasn't seen it, but, being from a small country myself, I love it when people from small countries are successful.

And it helps that Tina is absolutely gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

CaroLiza_fan

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't. You can only wind back a maximum of 30 minutes on Eurovision. So, I just wound back to Daria Jakab.

Wish I hadn't. I don't like it when you see skaters that look like they're about to burst into tears because they didn't do well.

And I did watch Ilka Stuhec's ski run before Daria's skate. And suffice to say, I welled up for all the right reasons! :cheer:

The last time that happened to me for a sporting event was when my fellow countrywoman, Kelly Gallagher, won the Visually Impaired Super G at the Sochi Paralympics.

Sorry if I have given away the result to anybody that hasn't seen it, but, being from a small country myself, I love it when people from small countries are successful.

And it helps that Tina is absolutely gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

CaroLiza_fan

Aw, stink. That's a shame. Oh well, those videos are worth watching if you ever get a chance!