2017 Nebelhorn Trophy Entries and Info | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Nebelhorn Trophy Entries and Info

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Hi!

Well, I live in Mexico and Dailymotion livestream is geo-blocked for me.

Same restriction for me in Europe. It was off a few days ago and now they have it geo-blocked- for what reason? This competition is not televised outside of Germany or maybe is not televised at all. So why do they close it to be be viewed? That is just stupid.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Everyone should be able to access the live stream.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5zvn3q

Hi!

Well, I live in Mexico and Dailymotion livestream is geo-blocked for me.

Same restriction for me in Europe. It was off a few days ago and now they have it geo-blocked- for what reason? This competition is not televised outside of Germany or maybe is not televised at all. So why do they close it to be be viewed? That is just stupid.

The competitions don't start until tomorrow. So, I suspect this "geo-blocking" is just so that the organisers can test out things in advance without anybody else watching in.

Because, with the event having extra significance this season, they will want to make sure they get things right when it matters. :agree:

CaroLiza_fan

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden
I here give my prediction of which ladies will get the 6 olympics spots. I belive that 6 out of the following 8 will get the spots. These 8 skaters either have verry good personal best or have got good scores in competition this season
Alexia PAGANINI SUI Slovenia open 162,27 pb 149,87
Kailani CRAINE AUS Ondrej nepala 157,84 pb 163,38
Matilda ALGOTSSON SWE Lombardia 149,88 pb 154,63
Anna KHNYCHENKOVA UKR Slovenia open 138,85 pb 154,02
Viveca LINDFORS FIN JGP Riga 136,94 pb 157,06
Anastasia GALUSTYAN ARM Lombardia 130,36 pb 162, 68
Anne Line GJERSEM NOR Lombardia 131,92 pb 156,71
Amy LIN TPE JGP Brisbane 101,91 pb 155,61

Jana

On the Ice
Well, I don't understand why Ukolova CZE wasn't replaced by Brezinova (or Hanzlikova). Her skating is very bad.
4 skaters from Czech republic already performed during this season:
Brezinova 143.26 (Celje Open), 138.10 (Nepela)
Hanzlikova 106.88 (JGP AUT), 120.41 (Lombardia)
Ukolova 110.57 (Celje Open), 111.69 (Lombardia)
Janiczkova 106.95 (Nepela)

According to Vilord stats Brezinova might be possible to get OG spot. Ukolova not at all.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well, I don't understand why Ukolova CZE wasn't replaced by Brezinova (or Hanzlikova). Her skating is very bad.

According to Vilord stats Brezinova might be possible to get OG spot. Ukolova not at all.

I gave up on both Ukolova and Březinová a long time ago. But, Březinová still seems to be the one that has the backing of the Federation.

Two seasons ago, Březinová had 2 poor skates at Nationals, but she was marked up so much in the FS that she managed to win the title. I felt so sorry for Hanzlíková, who came back from a poor SP to finish 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] overall. But her FS was clearly better than Březinová's, and she should have won the title. (Incidentally, my adopted daughter Anna Dušková won the SP, but too many falls in the FS meant she finished 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] overall)

For unbiased people, Hanzlíková is without doubt the best hope for Czech Ladies skating. And the Czech Fed have made a major mistake in not sending her to the Olympic Qualifying.

But sending Ukolova? I just can't get my head around that decision. She was very promising when she first came on the scene, but her best days are very distant now.

CaroLiza_fan

aims

Rinkside
Is there any way around the geoblocking for the live stream?? I can't believe they're doing this to us...:sad4:

Jana

On the Ice
I gave up on both Ukolova and Březinová a long time ago. But, Březinová still seems to be the one that has the backing of the Federation.

Two seasons ago, Březinová had 2 poor skates at Nationals, but she was marked up so much in the FS that she managed to win the title. I felt so sorry for Hanzlíková, who came back from a poor SP to finish 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] overall. But her FS was clearly better than Březinová's, and she should have won the title. (Incidentally, my adopted daughter Anna Dušková won the SP, but too many falls in the FS meant she finished 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] overall)

For unbiased people, Hanzlíková is without doubt the best hope for Czech Ladies skating. And the Czech Fed have made a major mistake in not sending her to the Olympic Qualifying.

But sending Ukolova? I just can't get my head around that decision. She was very promising when she first came on the scene, but her best days are very distant now.

CaroLiza_fan

Well, I am not a fan of Brezinova, but probably but she has the best chance of getting the spot (according to the results of previous competitions). I was happy that Hanzlikova got the opportunity to skate in Ostrava. Sometimes I think she uses that she is sister of Michal Brezina.
I don't know if Czech Fed (or Czech OG officials) wants to get the OG sport or not (it looks like that). So maybe that's why they sent poor skater (it is better for them to not get the spot then give up the spot). Or I can't explain in to me.

Ukolova was the best jumper before last Olympics, but the second mark was bad (and it is still very bad - no emotions, no energy in her skating). Hanzlikova was promising skater, but not she has problems with weight, but she is very enegric and powerfull skater.

Duskova is great skater too. But she should focus on pairs. Last season she went to Lombardia but she skated very poorly. I'm glad she decided to leave the singles and take full care of the pair skating. They are very promissing pair with Martin.

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden

I thought that was odd too since I saw that other CZE skaters had better results when I checked all the results. Sweden changed skater after Lombardia, CZE should have done the same if they want the spot.