2017 U.S. Nationals Championship SD | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship SD

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Shibutani / Shibutani: Exquisite musical phrasing and timing to Frank Sinatra. Fantastic twizzle sequence. The choreography really brings out the mash-up with Jay-Z, as it has throughout the season. The Jay-Z section could be dirtier, in that krump way, but I suppose that would break their cleanliness, yes? Their synchronization, as always, is world-class.

labgoat

Now updating the 6.0 rewatches with new videos
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Solid skate from the Shibs. Not my taste but I can't deny they were very expressive this time.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Maia and Alex did leave a slight crack open -- they got a level 3 in the MBs. But their +GOEs are quite impressive! Madison and Evan will have to bring their A game!

matcha

Medalist
Maia and Alex did leave a slight crack open -- they got a level 3 in the MBs. But their +GOEs are quite impressive! Madison and Evan will have to bring their A game!

I just need them to get that to level four, it has been elusive for this season so far and I'm at my limit ;)

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Ughh I love the Shib's SD so much more now that I've seen it live. I liked it before but now I :love: it. That's true hip hop right there. H/D were wonderful as well. They really sell their programs.

Barb

Record Breaker
I was so nervous watching them, but Maia and Alex looked so relaxed :shocked:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I just need them to get that to level four, it has been elusive for this season so far and I'm at my limit ;)

They got level 4 in both GP events, but level 3 in GPF, so it's not impossible....

I think they were going for overall power/flow today so maybe they let up a tad bit --I noticed they sort of made some sort of nod of acknowledgement at the end --like they knew they missed a level or something.

Ughh I love the Shib's SD so much more now that I've seen it live. I liked it before but now I :love: it. That's true hip hop right there. H/D were wonderful as well. They really sell their programs.
Thanks for the live report! :) Glad you enjoyed it!