2017 World Team Trophy - Day 1 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 World Team Trophy - Day 1

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The stadium looks really full from the stream, but I'm a little confused. Doesn't the competition start in 45 minutes? Why are there so many people here already?

I'm stupid. You're right. The competitions don't start until quarter past 7 my time.

I got lost in time zones.

It's the opening ceremony that is coming on now.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Looks like the CBC is skipping the opening ceremony. They made me watch an ad before saying it was unavailable.

zebobes

Final Flight
China looks ready to fight for the team spirit award, wearing crazy wigs together when they're announced.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I have the opening ceremonies on the ISU channel, even thought I'm in Canada. Wonder if it will be geo-blocked after the skating starts?

TMC

Record Breaker
I have the opening ceremonies on the ISU channel, even thought I'm in Canada. Wonder if it will be geo-blocked after the skating starts?

Sometimes they forget that they're supposed to geoblock :laugh:

zebobes

Final Flight
Lol, each team is doing a little dance together. Russia's costumes are fantastic, and their choreography was the best, but China's had the most heart. America's was a little half-hearted, Canada's was a little awkward, and France didn't do very much at all. Japan was too dignified to do much at all.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Boo team Japan, that coulda been more interesting!
Also, Japanese TV live to focus on Yuzuru. ;-) <--- typo, I meant love, but live works too, I guess...

Barb

Record Breaker
The presentation of Japan was embarrassing, they did not prepare anything :palmf:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Lol, each team is doing a little dance together. Russia's costumes are fantastic, and their choreography was the best, but China's had the most heart. America's was a little half-hearted, Canada's was a little awkward, and France didn't do very much at all. Japan was too dignified to do much at all.

Yeah..Japan...I blame Yuzu. :devil: He'll never be lighthearted about a competition. China and Russia FTW!

auser

Record Breaker
Sometimes they forget that they're supposed to geoblock :laugh:
l believe Canada is not supposed to be geo-blocked. I think CBC may be using ISU/Eurovision services. Not certain about this, but I noticed the ISU/Eurovision logo when I was waiting for the CBC channel to start during WC.;)

TMC

Record Breaker
Evgenia looks soooo cute in that outfit! I watched Crimson Peak the other night and it was difficult to concentrate because I kept looking at Mia Wasikowska and seeing Evgenia :laugh:

*~RussianBleux~*

Medalist
l believe Canada is not supposed to be geo-blocked. I think CBC may be using ISU/Eurovision services. Not certain about this, but I noticed the ISU/Eurovision logo when I was waiting for the CBC channel to start during WC.;)

Does CBC have a stream going like they did for Worlds? If so I may give it a shot with my VPN.

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Patrick moose was best part of this opening
Japan was team grumpy, come on Yuzuru you are zero fun :palmf: