2017 Worlds Men's SP | Page 50 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's SP

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Kevin Slayer in the house?! Come you guys!!!

andromache

Record Breaker
Just got to work in time for the last two groups! Yayyyyyy!

Luckily I have two screens so I can watch (on silent) while working on my other screen (most of the time).

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Misha:sad21::sad4:
I dont want him to suffer so I hope he thinks about health 1st!

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
The last two groups are coming.. I'm getting nervous and excited at the same time! :yahoo::hopelessness::dance::hopelessness:
I can't believe this will be the last time we will se many of these programs :sad4:

liv

Record Breaker
Loved the backstage stuff. Brian and Tracy chatting with Javi, talking about Yuzu being on at the top of the hour, then Yuzu running, then Shibs posing with people... all good.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I will never forget watching Misha in Dortmund 4/5 years go at the NRW Trophy.

Misha did 15 minutes warm up like literally right infront of me near the crowd stand, so many warm up stretches running up and down. Really friendly and approachable guy, smile at everybody, totally nice guy. He had a really fun experimental type of program back then that was totally refreshing and youthful. Even though he did not podium, but I remember being so impressed how adventurous it was, quite artistic at heart and playful. Importantly, memorable!

Yep, he had lyrics in his program when it wasn't allowed yet. Quite the rebel...and Brezina, flirting with the Ladies.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Okay, against my better judgement I'm going to watch this... good luck to the final groups!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Yep, he had lyrics in his program when it wasn't allowed yet. Quite the rebel...and Brezina, flirting with the Ladies.

Brezina was alot shorter then, but all the girls were giving him the eye, lol. Honestly quite funny observing all the skaters behind the scenes.

Brezina birthday boy, no falls for you as a pressie?