2017 Worlds Pairs SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Pairs SP

Lysambre

Final Flight
Some men wear the rugged style well... I'm sorry Christopher, but you aren't part of them. Either shave or grow that beard, but no halfway for you.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I love them anyway, but that moment when Katia was boxing with the Kangaroo :love:

Well done guys!

Zoe and Chris now.

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
That skate was super dicey. Everything looked labored and like they were barely holding on. To be honest I might even have them below the Swiss couple personally though with that TES they won't be.

glorybox6

Final Flight
Some men wear the rugged style well... I'm sorry Christopher, but you aren't part of them. Either shave or grow that beard, but no halfway for you.

He always looks so sloppy to me in general. Someone get this boy a makeover! :-/

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
in Aussies behalf - OI OI OI OI OI:cheer:, they are riding a high wave after Jr title!!!

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
British skating is right up there with root canals and cell phones getting dropped in the toilet. (Save for Graham Newberry.) Why is his shirt always coming open? It did at Euros too. I don't think it's a good look. 🤔

tulosai

Record Breaker
She looks mournful at the score, but I mean come on, she was there for the skate- what did she expect????

Gooooo Anna and Martin!!! :love: :cheer: