2017 Worlds Pairs SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Pairs SP

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
It's weird when I prefer the man's outfit to the woman's but in this case, the pink looks infinitely better on him.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, since there is some personal criticism coming through, may I just remind you of something.

Please be aware that some of the skaters competing are actually members of this forum, and will read what you are writing. So, please don't be cruel in your criticism.

Constructive criticism is fine, of course.

CaroLiza_fan

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I have to say I love how the ISU does their major event results URLS. Makes it easy to check last season's results just by changing the year in the URL.

Last year's FS cutoff was 52.78

tulosai

Record Breaker
Not Anna and Martin's absolute best- a little labored at times- but clean with some beautiful elements. Should also hopefully be enough to qualify.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I have to say I love how the ISU does their major event results URLS. Makes it easy to check last season's results just by changing the year in the URL.

Last year's FS cutoff was 52.78

I think it will be higher this year FOR SURE- I'm calling at least 55 unless there is an injury led exodus of top pairs.

glorybox6

Final Flight
In the battle of the current/former junior world champs, I'd have to give the edge to the Aussies today...

ETA: Eh, judges don't agree, but it's close and I like them both so... no harm, no foul!

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I was thinking that the area oozes a very similar vibe as American areas and then realized that the event uses as bright lighting as that of American venues. The inner structure looks alike Americans. I wonder the architects are Americans. :)

Oops, I missed D/B.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I do think they got a bit of a reputation bonus, but I love them so I'm not gonna complain too loud here...

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It's weird when I prefer the man's outfit to the woman's but in this case, the pink looks infinitely better on him.

I actually agree. I don't like it on Anna either. Or her Gala dress.

But it doesn't matter what she wears because she is so beautiful... :love: :love: :love:

I mean, what matters is how they skate. And that was a lot better than what they were doing earlier in the season.

:cheer: WELL DONE!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan