25山隈 太一朗 Taichiro YAMAKUMA
26山本 草太 Sota Yamamoto
27鈴木 潤 Jun Suzuki
28小林 建斗 KENTO KOBAYASHI
29唐川 常人 Tsunehito KARAKAWA

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I wish I could watch the whole thing but... sleep. Looks like I'll be crawling out of bed to watch Group 4 around 5:20 AM my time then trying to nap a little before Russian Ladies SP :bed:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'll be cheering for Kazuki to grab the silver, still not decided on whether to watch the whole thing or to just watch the last two groups.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I am going to try and watch live key word is try lol. Good luck to Sho, Keiji, Sota, Kuziki and of course Uncle Dai!:cheer::cheer:

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
I'll be cheering for Kazuki to grab the silver, still not decided on whether to watch the whole thing or to just watch the last two groups.

Me too! Though excited to see all the top and up-and-coming men. Sadly I have event to attend, so I will probably only catch the last 2-3 groups.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm going to set the alarm for 4 am, but we'll see if I manage to get up. :laugh: I'd better double check to see if there's a livestream before I do that! Wishing good luck to all. It's going to be a fun competition.

Seruleane

Final Flight
I didn't realize Daisuke Takahashi was skating!!! Will definitely need to tune in for this :love:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I'm going to set the alarm for 4 am, but we'll see if I manage to get up. :laugh: I'd better double check to see if there's a livestream before I do that! Wishing good luck to all. It's going to be a fun competition.

The last time I tried to get up at an ungodly early hour I slept right through the alarm. When Dai and Mao were competing back in the day I would
just pull an all nighter but those days are behind me know. ;)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The last time I tried to get up at an ungodly early hour I slept right through the alarm. When Dai and Mao were competing back in the day I would
just pull an all nighter but those days are behind me know. ;)

I did that last year for GPs, J-Nats, 4CC, and any other competitions that were in the middle of the night. I was SO exhausted and jet lagged, I decided I wouldn't do that this year, even though I like to! It's especially hard at this time of year since it's so busy with the holidays.

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Does anyone know where I can stream? Thanks!

These were the only ones that worked for me (but they are for FujiTV, and won't cover the early part of the competition, I believe).

https://mov3.co/en/fujitv/
http://livetvnet.weebly.com/fujitv-2350022763386513522221488.html

I didn't use the first one, only the second. There was a definite lag between video and sound (sound slightly ahead), and it kept freezing. I will try the first one today.

I understand Japanese, so I prefer to watch the TV broadcast without Chinese/Russian voiceovers. Fuji TV has the jump analysis tool as well, which is pretty cool.

If you check the ladies SP thread you'll find links to some Chinese/Russian streams, but none of them worked for me.

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Update: The first one is much better today, but this one seems to freeze as well.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Will be starting soon! :yahoo:

Good luck, every boy! :clapper: Y'all have been training for THIS! Let yourselves SHINE on ice! :hap85:
Go Shoma! 'S about time to skate a clean SP. Nail those jumps! :cheer2:
Go Daisuke! Let us be carried away with your dazzling skate! :love::love:

Ladybug89

On the Ice
Are they going to go live to the competition??
I really want to see Koshiro!! and he will be on ice in 9 minutes... I am afraid....

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Are they going to go live to the competition??
I really want to see Koshiro!! and he will be on ice in 9 minutes... I am afraid....

Yeah, much as I like Takahashi, and am enjoying this insight into his life (even if I can't understand what is being said), I want to see the competition.

CaroLiza_fan