2018-19 South Korean figure skating | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018-19 South Korean figure skating

leoleo

Medalist
YES!!!!!!! Akiko’s choreographing Eunsoo’s FS! Can’t wait to see it at the Asian Open.

Akiko does a really good job creating choreos so i'm excited to see that too! hopefully she's learned a few things from Raf team too

Jeonghui Han

Rinkside
Chaebin Hwang got Gold and Hayun Jung got Bronze at Asian Open Trophy’s Intermediate Novice Girls competition
http://www.fsatresults.com/AOFST2018/SEG010.HTM

Chaeyeon Kim got Gold at Asian Open Trophy’s Basic Novice Girls competition
http://www.fsatresults.com/AOFST2018/SEG012.HTM

Hyungyeom Kim got Gold at Asian Open Trophy’s Intermediate Novice Boys competition
http://www.fsatresults.com/AOFST2018/SEG009.HTM

Jaekeun Lee got Gold at Asian Open Trophy’s Basic Novice Boys competition
http://www.fsatresults.com/AOFST2018/SEG011.HTM

:)

leoleo

Medalist
EUNSOO BB GET IT! Isn't this her personal best? Some people on my twitter feed are streaming the competition and say she's improved a lot! i'm so happy.

Kittosuni

Medalist
Wow her dress is so pretty and she really improved a lot especially in the presentation. Obviously the program needs polishing but Im sure it will get better with more practice. Hopefully the LP is good too. Im officially Eunsoo fan!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Eunsoo has improved so much, spins, presentation, expression... I'm still crying. Also she looks gorgeous in that costume, I absolutely love it.

skatenewbie

Medalist
Eunsoo has improved so much, spins, presentation, expression... I'm still crying. Also she looks gorgeous in that costume, I absolutely love it.
Agreed!! her spins is much much better and i like her doing FCSp and beautifully done and that edge change!! But i feel like her PCS is a bit too high, judges opinion went wild with some giving her 5s and some giving her 9... nice for her though to have new PB with 68 score. hope she does well in FS!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Eunsoo won the Asian Open(184.33)!! She had problems with the FS after the first fall :)sad4:), but still, congratulations for a Senior Debut win :love:

kimi492

Final Flight
She would have broken 200 if she had been clean :sad21:
But congrats to her - I hope moving forward she will be able to stay engaged in the program even when weird stuff happens - like slipping

leoleo

Medalist
I just saw her performance! she had enough lead to win despite messing up and the other girls also messed up pretty bad. such a shame about the jumps, the program looks beautiful tho! good job AKIKO. It's fun and flirty and it suits her well. It's too early in the season to expect completely clean skates anyway so i keep my hopes up for the rest of the season! congrats :hap10:

andromache

Record Breaker
Eunsoo’s SP is FABULOUS. It feels vintage, in a good way. Obviously the change to Raf has done wonders for her. I’m a fan now!!!

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I liked Eunsoo's SP. I don't think that her FS suits her at all. Hopefully it'll allow her to improve her performing. Still though, watching both of these programs, the things that stood out to me would be that... first of all, the programs are very very empty with little in the way of transitions and the skating skills she displayed here were quite disappointing. In the best case, it's just rust...

leoleo

Medalist
eunsoo's coach really needs to work on her transitions! she does way too many crossovers in the fs especially and it looks like she's preparing for her next jumping passes most of the time. i like the concept because i think the fun & flirty concept suits her but it needs to be polished! she needs to ashley wagnerify it (not in terms of transitions but when i think of fun & flirty programs she's the first that comes to my mind) they have time to improve a few things until her next competition, the judges seem to be willing to give her good scores as we saw with her SP, they shouldn't let that occasion fly

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Improved skating skills has nothing to do with empty choreography and a total lack of transitions though?

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Sorry, the post made it sound like it was in response to the one above it like transitions