2024 South Korean Figure Skating Championships | Page 39 | Golden Skate

2024 South Korean Figure Skating Championships

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
It would all be solved if KNats were considered to be one of the 'major championships' like JNats, that way KNats would get its own thread, letting me create subthreads for practice/junior events/senior events by discipline. I'd do that if I could, but I can't in the current circumstances

Edit: @CoyoteChris would it be helpful if I posted 'start of the day' posts like @tsuyoboogie does with smaller Japanese competitions?
thank you for your consideration. see post #760. its more a function of my old brain and body. Yes, to me, Knats is every bit as important as many nat comps and deserves a separate subthread on where to go on what day and what time as I go to the KSU youtube page and can find nothing but speed skating. LOL! but somehow kind people find me good links.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
thank you for your consideration. see post #760. its more a function of my old brain and body. Yes, to me, Knats is every bit as important as many nat comps and deserves a separate subthread on where to go on what day and what time as I go to the KSU youtube page and can find nothing but speed skating. LOL! but somehow kind people find me good links.
I wish I could make this happen for you :( Maybe next Nats I'll send you PMs that can function as subthread OPs

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
"Hey, don't look at me like that! I love you guys! " LOL. Four Conts 2023. Thanks to my fav skaters for making this event great. All 60 of you....:)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not sure if anyone is into Podcasts, but I enjoyed this recap. Scoreography is a husband and wife team, and I really enjoy listening to them. They're a recent discovery for me but have been around for a while.