Record Breaker
ISU Grand Prix Final 2018/19
Vancouver / CAN

Venue: Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre
6066 Thunderbird Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3, Canada
Phone +1 604-822-6121

06 December 2018 - 09 December 2018

GRAND PRIX FINAL LADIES FREE SKATE
Saturday, December 8, 2018, 13:55 PST (UTC -8)

Time In Other Places

Official Website
ISU website
Entries

First Announcement
Map
Schedule
Planned Program Content for All Teams and Skaters
Detailed Results and Protocols
TV and Livestream Thread
Videos Thread

Starting Order​

StN. Name Nation
Warm-Up Group 1

1 Sofia SAMODUROVA RUS 5 68.24
2 Satoko MIYAHARA JPN 6 67.52
3 Kaori SAKAMOTO JPN 4 70.23
4 Alina ZAGITOVA RUS 2 77.93
5 Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA RUS 3 70.65
6 Rika KIHIRA JPN 1 82.51

ENTRIES
LADIES

(In order of qualification)

1Alina ZAGITOVA
SP: The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: Carmen Suite by Rodion Shchedrin; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
RUS
2Rika KIHIRA
SP: "Clair de Lune" by Claude Debussy; choreo by David Wilson, Tom Dickson, Cathy Reed
FS: "Beautiful Storm" by Jennifer Thomas; choreo by David Wilson, Tom Dickson, Cathy Reed
JPN
3Satoko MIYAHARA
SP: "Song for the Little Sparrow" by Abel Korzeniowski, performed by Patricia Kaas; choreo by Tom Dickson, Lori Nichol
FS: "Invierno porteno" by Astor Piazzolla, Antonio Vivaldi; choreo by Tom Dickson, Lori Nichol
JPN
4Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
SP: “Assassin’s Tango” from the Mr. and Mrs. Smith soundtrack by John Powell; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva, P. Mitriashina (SP)
FS: “You Don’t Love Me” by Caro Emerald and “Petite Fleur” by The Hot Sardines; "Cat Groove" by Parov Stelar; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva, E. Grez (FS)
RUS
5Kaori SAKAMOTO
SP: "From My First Moment" performed by by Charlotte Church; choreo by David Wilson, Benoit Richaud
FS: The Piano soundtrack by Michael Nyman; choreo by David Wilson, Benoit Richaud
JPN
6Sofia SAMODUROVA
SP: "Nyah" (from "Mission Impossible 2" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: "Welcome to Burlesque" (from "Burlesque") performed by Cher; "Show Me How You Burlesque" (from "Burlesque") performed by Christina Aguilera; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
RUS
Substitutes

Last edited by a moderator:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I am so sad to miss this crazy intense event. I have to attend a dinner that I can't get out of (I know, I know, fake your own death- believe me, I have tried). Please be the awesome people that you are and recount every step of the free skates. I will even read up on your comments in the bathroom if I have to. :pray: :pray::pray:

:ghug:

:thank:

twirlingblades

Medalist
Of course, this even starts RIGHT when I have to be at the rink to coach. Oh well, thankfully YouTube videos are up quickly!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, so I am going to do things a bit differently. I am going to tape tonight’s skating, and then watch it first thing tomorrow morning when the Pairs FS is being held (since there is going to be highlights of it on the linear channels later on in the day).

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player (starts in 1 hour from now):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...-program/1c68ce78-2021-4c95-9879-12cd983b566f

And here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player (starts at 4m 09s. Highlights of Men's FS at start. Highlights of Luge at 1h 05m 12s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/cafc4c14-430e-43e8-85e9-168fc1d98a1b

Here is the Time Schedule of the Ladies FS:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpf1819/gpf1819_Ladies_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpf1819/SEG004.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Country
Norway
I´m so excited now!!! Actually going to be able to watch this live because Eurosport will actually send it and it´s starting at 23.15 p.m and it´s saturday night! I can´t think of a better way to spend it :hap85:

Wasn´t able to watch the SP because it was in the middle of the night and I had to get up at 7 a.m. But I´m so happy that Rika is in the lead. Still, anything can happend so it´s going to be a super exciting event!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Why are there two ladies fs threads? I can't read two threads in a crowded restaurant bathroom!! :shocked:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Not quite sure why there was 2 threads but the problem has been fixed... unless I decide to open my own thread and just talk to myself in it and sing Eric Carmen's All by myself at the top of my lungs (which my dog does not appreciate).

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NBC Sport is finally showing the event, before it was just music and scenery shots.

Bring it, ladies, and Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Rika!

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
on another note, let's hope all the ladies have a great skate, no meltdowns and SB and PB all round :)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Good luck to all the ladies.

Special good thoughts for my girl Satoko and the lovely Liza.

bobbob

Medalist
I can't wait! I hope everyone skates clean...this has the potential to be an epic competition

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
May all the wonderful competitors here have skates they’re happy with and let the scores be what they may.