2018-2019 Grand Prix Final Ladies Free Skate | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Grand Prix Final Ladies Free Skate

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
first of all congrats to all the 6 ladies for putting such a strong fight!

Satoko MIYAHARA: I feel so sorry for her, she is one of my favourites. She fought but it wasn’t enough.

Alina ZAGITOVA: she is growing and learning how to cope with mistakes and pressure, I’m glad of it. I also hope her injury is nothing serious

Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA: I love her, a lot, but this program is built on her personality only, without it, it would looked as boring as samodurova’s. that said, she’s got a wonderful 3Ltz

Rika KIHIRA: everything has already been said about her. she deserved her gold and her free is probably my favourite of the season. congrats!!! :hap10:

sworddance21

On the Ice
Just finished watching the DVR of the ladies free. I don't know what it is- maybe they are all so young - but I find it difficult to be moved by anything any if them are doing. Miyahara comes closest. I really feel like I am watching a performance with her. Felt that some from Sakamoto, too. Zagitiva seems to skate so bent over. Tuktamysheva is sassy but I want her to open her back and I'm not sure the choreo is all that great.

BeTheLivingProof

Rinkside
Something about Liza’s skating has irked me, and I think I figured out what.

Her arms going into her jumps look ... off. Obviously it works for her, but a lot of the time I’m surprised she manages the jumps with that arm technique