2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Women - SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Women - SP

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Final group is warming up....

Anyone have any good excuses as to why I haven’t been getting my work done today? :pray:

SpiffySpiders

On the Ice
Now I see what's wrong - it's Flash, which I have enabled in Vivaldi and it works fine on most sites but this Dailymotion link seems not to like my setup. However, it opens for me in Edge. Thanks everyone!

Though the stream is blank now that I finally got it working ... lol

EDIT: Stuttering a bit but fixed. It's back. I just needed to reload the page and try a lower quality setting. Thanks again.

slider11

Medalist
Not sure if you caught it, but it was actually due to earlier in the broadcast -- they read out a text sent to them from a viewer that suggested they stop saying "girls". Debbie was reminding him based on this (which after reading the text they had gone on to discuss on-air for a moment). But these commentators do have good attitudes; Debbie is class!

Thanks; no, I didn't hear the earlier comment from the text. But what a class act for Deb to give the gentle reminder. They do have an informative and fun way!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Last six to come, and the best score so far was less than 55. With this kind of judging the three olympic hopefulls must truly skate lights out to get 70+ justifiably.