Taipei Arena
No. 2, Section 4, Nanjing East Road, Songshan District,
Taipei City, Taiwan 105
+886 2 2578 3536
Taipei City /TPE

PAIRS FREE SKATE
Friday, January 26, 2018, 12:00

Time in other places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...6&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

Start Order
Pairs Free Skate

Entries

No.NameNation
1Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR
SP: Paint It Black performed by Hidden Citizen; choreo by I. Tchiniaev
FS: Tango in the Park (from "The Mask" soundtrack) by Randy Edelman, The Business of Love (from "The Mask" soundtrack) by Domino, You Would Be My Baby (from "The Mask" soundtrack) by Vanessa Williams, Hey Pachuco (from "The Mask" soundtrack) by Straight Up; choreo by Irina Zhuk
AUS
2Lubov ILYUSCHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH
SP2: Tango Jalousie; choreo by David Wilson and Marie-France Dubreuil
FS: At This Moment performed by Billy Vera & The Beaters; choreo by David Wilson and Sandra Bezic
CAN
3Sydney KOLODZIEJ / Maxime DESCHAMPS
SP: Satellite by Colin James; Surely (I Love You) by James C. Bracken, Mickey Oliver performed by Colin James and the Little Big Band, choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: Opening (from "Far from the Madding Crowd") by Craig Armstrong; Love Theme (from "Far from the Madding Crowd") by Craig Armstrong; End Credits (from "Far from the Madding Crowd") by Craig Armstrong, choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
4Camille RUEST / Drew WOLFE
SP: Oblivion (J'Oublie) performed by Marisa Lemcke; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: Earth Song by Michael Jackson, Home by Armand Armar; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
WDCheng PENG / Yang JIN
SP: "Assassin's Tango" (from "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" soundtrack) by John Powell; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "The Butterfly Lovers' Violin Concerto" by He Zhanhao, Chen Gang; choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
WDWenjing SUI / Cong HAN
SP: "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen, K.D. Lang; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "Violin Fantasy on Puccini's Turandot" by Vanessa-Mae,
"Nessun Dorma," from "Turandot" by Giacomo Puccini, performed by Luciano Pavarotti; choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
5Tae Ok RYOM / Ju Sik KIM
SP: "A Day in the Life" by Paul McCartney, John Lennon, performed by Jeff Beck (reprise of 2016-17 SP); choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "Je ne suis qu'une chanson" by Diane Justler, performed by Ginette Reno; choreo by Julie Marcotte
PRK
6Riku MIURA / Shoya ICHIHASHI
SP: Miss Saigon by Claude-Michel Schoenberg; choreo by Julie Marcotte, Valerie Saurette
FS: Warsaw Concerto by Richard Addinsel; choreo by Julie Marcotte, Valerie Saurette
JPN
7Miu SUZAKI / Ryuichi KIHARA
SP: Yuri on Ice soundtrack by Taro Umebayashi; choreo by Yuka Sato, Pasquale Camerlengo
FS: Romeo & Juliet soundtrack by Nino Rota; choreo by Yuka Sato, Pasquale Camerlengo
JPN
WDNarumi TAKAHASHI / Ryo SHIBATA
SP: A Moment To Remember by Kim Thae Won; choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
FS: Cinema Paradiso (soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone; choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
JPN
8Kyueun KIM / Alex Kang Chan KAM
SP: Historia de un Amor, Mambo No.8; choreo by Drew Meekins, Valerie Saurette
FS: Man of La Mancha soundtrack, including "The Impossible Dream; choreo by Drew Meekins, Valerie Saurette
KOR
9Ashley CAIN / Timothy LEDUC
SP: I’ll Take Care of You” as covered by Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa; choreo by Serge Onik and Cordero Zuckerman
FS: Bang Bang (from "The Great Gatsby" soundtrack), Young and Beautiful (from "The Great Gatsby" soundtrack), A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (from "The Great Gatsby" soundtrack; choreo by Serge Onik, G. & S. Arena,and Cordero Zuckerman
USA
10Tarah KAYNE / Danny O'SHEA
SP: "All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera, choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: Swan Lake, choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne and Zukiwsky
USA
11Deanna STELLATO / Nathan BARTHOLOMAY
SP: "Hallelujah" performed by Canadian Tenors; choreo by Rohene Ward
FS: "One" and "Where the Streets have No Name" by U2; choreo by Mark Pillay
USA

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Happy Australia Day, everyone!

I have made a dreadfully rookie error and been roped into some festivities this evening, so I may have to miss Katia and Harley :no: :cry: Best of luck to them!

EDIT: Wait...I forgot to take into account the original schedule was for the original number of pairs...Katia and Harley skate at 5pm...I might get away with this!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Anyone else alive out there? If I did the math right, I should be able to watch this in 30 minutes at 8 pm Pacific standard time....Dogs and wife are ready....Pizza and beer have been consumed..
GO WORLD!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Anyone else alive out there? If I did the math right, I should be able to watch this in 30 minutes at 8 pm Pacific standard time....Dogs and wife are ready....Pizza and beer have been consumed..
GO WORLD!

I am! Of course I'm in Australia so it's only like 2:40 pm in the afternoon, but I'm looking forward to seeing all the pairs especially Katia and Harley! :D

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I am! Of course I'm in Australia so it's only like 2:40 pm in the afternoon, but I'm looking forward to seeing all the pairs especially Katia and Harley! :D

Good! My big screen INW telly feed became live at 7:45p Pacific. It works!
Somehow they are surviving without Rusty Capp and DJ Romeo and Tara and Johnny......
(Would like to cruise to AUS some day and see the Lithgow Museum
http://lithgowsafmuseum.org.au/)

GGFan

Record Breaker
I probably won't last long given my work day. Luckily Drew Wolfe was new discovery during Canadian Nationals and he goes first. Youtube will have to do the trick for the last group.

Nathan13

Medalist
Hoping for a PB from Deanna and Nate!!! :hap10: actually, a PB from all the teams would be great to see :hap57:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I probably won't last long given my work day. Luckily Drew Wolfe was new discovery during Canadian Nationals and he goes first. Youtube will have to do the trick for the last group.

I thought work was a four letter word that ends in "K' ?????? :noshake:
We have priorities here....:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Trumphets! Gotta go!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Judges introduction happening now!

Very exciting, rubs hands together.

beki

Medalist

Can anyone fill me in on Ruest/Wolfe's story? I like their packaging but they seem to lack a bit of confidence and consistency.

Ready on the NA west coast with Thai takeout!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Only just woke up on the hour, so had to wait for the computer to start.

Warm Up Group 1 on the ice.

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...ps-china/d3b615d5-73a6-4b92-abcf-b419d9504c93

Unfortunately, the Pairs Free is not being shown LIVE on Eurosport’s linear TV channels. :disapp:

...BUT, there will be highlights on Saturday morning at 07:00 GMT - i.e. during the Men's FS. :rolleye:

Here is the link for the British Eurosport 2 highlights on the Player:
XXXX

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/fc2018/fc2018_Pairs_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/fc2018/SEG006.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

I am absolutely wrecked, so I might head back to bed now.

CaroLiza_fan