2018 Four Continents Pairs FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 Four Continents Pairs FS

jillredhand

Record Breaker
... Is Dylan still concussed? He's looking shaky all around on everything.

But it's still really dramatic, how much I/M are on a different level for PCS, compared to the other pairs so far.

StormyCloudss

On the Ice
This cannot be their last competitive skate. I refuse to accept it.

I really hope they'll end up going to Worlds if a pair decides to drop out after the Olympics.

skatemouse

On the Ice
... Is Dylan still concussed? He's looking shaky all around on everything.

But it's still really dramatic, how much I/M are on a different level for PCS, compared to the other pairs so far.

He was off on everything spins lifts etc...he really looked not ok.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Lubov ILYUSHECHKINA/Dylan MOSCOVITCH (CAN)
her in pink dress with lace, him in black shirt/pants

3Tw slightly off landing
SBS 3T<< step out, you could call that SBS oops because they both made the same error
SBS 3S, she put a hand down
Th3Lo
upsy, nice
BODs
SBS FCCoSp
upsy, very nice
aborted upsy, they were supposed to start from him kneeling, and it never went anywhere
ChSq she is crazy flexible omg
Th3Lz
CoSp

oh dear!

beki

Medalist
There was just no way for them to make up for lost time. I hope they'll stay in until Montreal.

rain

Record Breaker
Lift disaster! Damn it. Lifts are usually their strength, too. Up until then they were doing OK. Usual trouble on the side by sides but at least no fall. Such a gorgeous program. That first 30 seconds is a masterpiece.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ack. That whole performance was awkward and seemed to lack any kind of connection, not even to mention that last lift. Hope they're okay, and hope Dylan recovers quickly. That's not a great performance to go out on, so hope they have some other assignment before retirement.

schizoanalyst

Medalist
Ilyushechkina-Moscovitch: Jumps were messy and too bad about that lift - what even happened there? Like the previous Japanese team, I'm surprised they haven't sorted out synchronization of the SBS on the take-off at least. Not the most expressive or musical throughout - but I loved the moments when their bodies were intertwined - those moments, particularly the opening, felt so intimate and sincere. Nice flow out of the twist despite a small landing issue. She takes lovely positions in her lifts, particularly the reverse lasso. It lost steam as it went on though.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
ww, they fought for that!

I hope they get a chance to go to Worlds, I bet that program is glorious when done to its full potential!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
BRYCE BRYCE BRYCE

Original post:

Bryce Davidson hasn't aged a day!

Last edited:

synteis

Medalist
Well, it only took me 20 minutes to feel hungry from the post a few pages back where I said I wasn’t hungry yet. :laugh: so I went to the fridge, and there’s literally not a damn thing in this house to eat. Ugh. Can anyone deliver a pizza to the Niagara peninsula of Canada within the next twenty minutes? :rofl:

Hehehe. How does slow-fermented white-whole wheat pizza with homemade tomato sauce, goat cheese mozzarella and shredded chicken ;p

skatemouse

On the Ice
Ilyushechkina-Moscovitch: Jumps were messy and too bad about that lift - what even happened there? Like the previous Japanese team, I'm surprised they haven't sorted out synchronization of the SBS on the take-off at least. I loved the moments when there bodies were intertwined, their positions and faces were so intimate. The opening moment was especially milked great. Nice flow out of the twist despite a small landing issue. She takes lovely positions in her lifts, particularly the the reverse lasso. It lost steam as it went on though.

He really seems not ok. i feel so bad for them

auser

Record Breaker
Well, it only took me 20 minutes to feel hungry from the post a few pages back where I said I wasn’t hungry yet. :laugh: so I went to the fridge, and there’s literally not a damn thing in this house to eat. Ugh. Can anyone deliver a pizza to the Niagara peninsula of Canada within the next twenty minutes? :rofl:
Where is my light speed drone technology when I need it :tantrum::laugh: