2018 Golden Spin of Zagreb Men's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Golden Spin of Zagreb Men's Free Skate

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Every time with Daniel you know it is going to be good or a total disaster.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
That foot position on the final spin looked painful to me. My less than flexible self said "ouch".

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
BTW.. congrats to the Golden Spin for having better audio than the GPF!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
If I were the Russian fed I would be sending Alexander to spend some time with Plushenko because he obviously wants to perform and connect and I think he just needs a little of Evgeni's flair.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I really love Mikael's skating but being a fan of his is absolutely heartbreaking sometimes. Skate well!

s_parks

Record Breaker
If I were the Russian fed I would be sending Alexander to spend some time with Plushenko because he obviously wants to perform and connect and I think he just needs a little of Evgeni's flair.

This might be a weird thought as he's a senior men's skater, but I feel like he could use a bit of refinement from someone like Turenko. But Plushenko is a good option.

frida80

Record Breaker
Ok. What was that? I thought this would be a good day because there was no pressure here. Sigh...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I think Mikael might have one of the best music cuts of Carmen that I have heard in a long time. Makes it more pleasant when it is cut well.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
This might be a weird thought as he's a senior men's skater, but I feel like he could use a bit of refinement from someone like Turenko. But Plushenko is a good option.

yes maybe. I just think Plushenko but I'm sure he is a huge influence on all these young male skaters so Alexander might be willing to learn from him how to perform. But then Plushenko is blessed with oodles of charisma so..

LadyB

Record Breaker
Totally love this programme by Jason for a million reasons. Changing to Orser was a great move.