2018 GP Helsinki Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 GP Helsinki Ladies Free Skate

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
I've been laying on the couch and watching figure skating all day - am I living my best life or what :biggrin:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Early cheers for Haneul, be clean and spin your spins girl :hap10: And I hope Sakamoto Kaori 1)is healthy and 2)pulls off a clean, great skate.

Fluture

Record Breaker
I've been laying on the couch and watching figure skating all day - am I living my best life or what :biggrin:

You are! I have done the same apart from roughly two hours of studying Latin... which should have been more... but what should a poor girl do when it‘s figure skating GP?! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh thank goodness, that awful Catherine Whitaker is NOT commentating. :clapper:

Yeah, Mark was on with Simon for the Pairs FS earlier. (Haven't seen the Men's SP yet, but I assume that he was there for it too).

I think Catherine is being used as the standby commentator in case somebody isn't available. Because, she did yesterday's commentary, and she does the commentary on the event highlights programme on the Mondays.

Here we go!!! With my favourite skater of the field! :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Why did Rika get 3F-REP for her second jump? I missed the first jump

First jump was a 3F too. Not great landing on the first one, so she might have intended to tag the combo to the next 3F. But then she wobbled on the landing there, too, so didn't tag the combo. She ought to have gone for it, of course, she probably got a bit confused.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Choice of the day: be hungry and watch FS or go cook and not watch

:drama:

Good luck to all ladies!!!

Fluture

Record Breaker
Rika is a beautiful performer but her TES is just not there... Pretty sad, she is lovely otherwise