2018 GP Helsinki Ladies Short Program | Page 34 | Golden Skate

2018 GP Helsinki Ladies Short Program

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not a fan of Alina, but she held it together after her pop, which I will admit, I was surprised to see.

I'm quoting myself, but I came back to this thread today and when I saw my post, I realized it didn't read the way I intended!

When I said what I said about Alina, I meant it to read that I was surprised to see her pop the jump, as she usually doesn't do that. When I read it today, it came across like I was saying she held her program together after the 'pop', which surprised me. That's NOT how I intended the post to read. I meant that I was surprised she popped in the first place.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled posting!

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
that thing is stalking me in my nightmares

If my friend Corrine was watching these programs, she'd be having fits!

You've heard of people who have a "foot fetish"? Well, Cor is the opposite. I say she's "foot phobic". She HATES feet, thinks they are the ugliest part of the body. If she was a skating fan and had to see through these programs seeing that ad all the time, she'd be saying "Auggh" every time they came on the screen.

:rofl:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
:laugh2: Okay let's get it straight

3F+1Lo = The Mao
3Lz+1Lo = The Bradie :laugh:

ETA: you've just sent me down a rabbit hole of watching back to back Mao videos on YouTube for 45 minutes...

Why not just call both of them The Maodie?

(Hey I'm a Libra...this is what Libras do!)

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'll probably only keep it a few days, that's when it will stop being funny to me. LOL