2018 Grand Prix Final Pairs Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Grand Prix Final Pairs Short Program

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
My mother’s reaction to Rainbow Road (and Plushenko’s Sex Bomb EX): “Drugs were involved.”

Apparently, Mishin came up with Sex Bomb so that is the most hilarious image ever!

OMG PENG AND JIN this programme is so special I love them so much

It's glorious! Although the cameraman missed the sassy leg thing Peng does near the end, that's the best part!

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Apparently, Mishin came up with Sex Bomb so that is the most hilarious image ever!
My mental image of Mishin and Raf as Statler and Waldorf has been permanently corrupted....

Also, for the last time, use the original INXS or get out.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I am nailing my colours to the mast now - Peng and Jin are going to finish today in the podium positions.

Really wish I had gone with my heart and put them higher in my predictions.

CaroLiza_fan

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
My mental image of Mishin and Raf as Statler and Waldorf has been permanently corrupted....

Also, for the last time, use the original INXS or get out.

I'm usually all for Joe Cocker, but no one can beat Michael Hutchence :sad21:

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
Peng and Jin :hap93:

I've always been salty about Jin's previous split, but they're so wonderful! So glad to see them skate their best this season here at the GPF. GL in the FS!

gonewiththewind25

Final Flight
Can someone who knows the technical details explain why their Death Spiral was a Level 4? To me, her head didn't look lower than the knee

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I do love a good catsuit though.

I find it so weird that both the Italians and Aussies picked the same song (different singers, neither INXS sadly) for their short! What are the chances?

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I like this song, but it feels like it's building to a climax that never actually arrives. The "and they can never tear us apart!" just doesn't go anywhere.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Why is Matteo always such a Mr Stone Face when they skate? And please work on your edges. So much of that step sequence was on the flat on your blade.

Nice to see Nicole smiling after that skate.