2018 Internationaux de France Pairs Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Internationaux de France Pairs Short Program

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
I do wish she had a softer knee on that throw landing.

I wish a lot had been different for that throw.

This was a sloppy skate for them but I'm not surprised as they're prone to sloppiness when they aren't 100% on. Hopefully the LP is better.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That was just off. They will probably make it close with PCS, but that's not one for the memory books.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I wish a lot had been different for that throw.

This was a sloppy skate for them but I'm not surprised as they're prone to sloppiness when they aren't 100% on. Hopefully the LP is better.

I kind of mean their throw landings in general, it just doesn't have that soft knee, smooth glide out like the Chinese or the Russians.

- - - Updated - - -

That pcs is rather generous for what they did but I should probably stop asking so much from pairs this season

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Ryom and Kim are in a very good place for a medal. Fingers crossed!

And though they may be technically proficient, there's something about the young Russian pairs that depresses me.

gossipcow

Rinkside
I haven't been watching live due to nerves, but have been following the threads and scores today. I think I will also skip watching live tomorrow, don't think my nerves could handle it based on today.

Pleasantly surprised for Ryom/Kim, I've liked them in the past, hope they do well tomorrow.