2018 JGP Bratislava Ladies Free Skate | Page 30 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Bratislava Ladies Free Skate

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow...that was fun! I’m sad I missed the first few groups but feel lucky to have seen so many great performances.

Thanks to all for chatting with me. Love the positive vibes today!! :ghug:

#InTedWeTrust

leoleo

Medalist
Wow...that was fun! I’m sad I missed the first few groups but feel lucky to have seen so many great performances.

#InTedWeTrust

:yes2:

see you again (those who are gonna be here) next week

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Don't think so. Ted was saying at the beginning that Sergei Dudakov is her coach.

Her coach is Sergey Davydov, a former Belarussian skater who also coaches Samodelkina and Berestovskaya. There was talk of Panenkova going to him.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ohh...do we get to see the medal ceremony :hap85:

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
I preferred everyone's skating in this last group to Anna Scherbakova's, I must say. Her expression is so soft, but her skating still so choppy, her body position in the crossovers is not good. The program is just another on Daniil's factory line of programs - a series of difficult turns, difficult entries and exits with absolutely no soul.

I think you nailed it. Not much connection to music, audience, or passion, just element to element.

synteis

Medalist

#InTedWeTrust

Yes, I completely agree. I can't wait to see these skaters develop. I look forward to watching them skate many times more and for the other skaters I'm sure I'll discover in the coming weeks. Hopefully the positivity of this JGP keeps up and maybe even spreads :love:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
It's Davydov, not Dudakov. Tarusina isn't coached by Eteri's team at all.

Ah..that was my mistake. I asked if you only to get to sit with Danii if you win.

I thought she was one of Eteri's wunderkinds but I guess not.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I think Anna absolutely deserved her PCS, maybe even a little more. Even while nervous, you can just sense the innate musicality she has and her commitment to choreography. Her skating skills are INSANE, and her transitions are both numerous and well-done. Tarusina I think was a bit robbed on PCS, though, the fire in her today was incredible and her speed is unmatched.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I have to keep my eyes open for Young's ceremony, it's nearly 2am here and my eyelids are heavy...