2018 JGP Canada Ladies Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Canada Ladies Free Skate

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
So glad Tarakanova was on yesterday! Hope this earn her a second spot!

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
So good news to wake up to! I just watched the performances and I was mesmerized by some of them. :luv17:

Anna S looked more confident, you can tell she already is more used to her program, it lookes different and I think she will grow even more. Like a queen on the ice, she rulled it gracefully, being in control of every motion. Great quad attempt, she is really close to it, so I expect an explosive JGPF. :luv17:

Nastya was really great! At first I was sad because I really liked the choice of "Believer", but during the program I realised this new one really suits her and I was totally amazed by how soon she learned it. I was a little bit anxious for her, so happy that she delievered with the same beautiful jumps, spins and skating skills like always. Seeing her happy at the end of her program melted my heart. She went through a lot, and she is still a fierce competitor. Hope to see her get a second assignement. :biggrin:

Congrats Rion for recovering and taking the bronze, that is a great accomplishment. :clapper:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'm so happy for both Nastya and Anya!
I can't see Vasilieva going above 190 with a silver since she's not usually 100% clean so I'd assume that Nastya has earned her Yerevan spot :)

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Hopefully Tarakanova gets a second JGP. I really enjoyed her skate, their is a wildness and fierceness to her skating that lets her stand out from her competitors. I preferred her skate to Anna S. I’m still unconvinced on the free programmes from Danil G for the juniors, but maybe later in the season I will think different.