2018 JGP Canada Mens Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Canada Mens Short Program

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Okay, Tomoki, let's seen how much daylight you can put between yourself and Stephen.

EDIT: Rough landing on the axel, but otherwise very strong. Good performance quality.

After both Savoisin and Torgashev lost their combinations in the SP in Bratislava I've gotten very anxious whenever it becomes clear that anybody is backloading the combination, but a few guys have pulled it off tonight.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That was a solid program! Tomoki looked great out there. And some really nice choreography. And wow biellmann! :)

Last edited:

likevelvet

#Bless this mess
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Lovely! Go Tomoki! Great movements, stepping, very secure in his skating

Tbh if I never heard Michael Buble again though, I'd be fine....

likevelvet

#Bless this mess
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Rakhat was fantastic! Was not expecting that!

Slow spins and it looked a little bit like he was going from element to element, but really huge jumps and nice choreography that still managed to shine through. I love to see Kazakh skaters out doing their thing. :yahoo:

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Solid skate, but he had very little connection to the music and seemed very stiff (in all limbs).

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Other than the nasty fall at the beginning, that was a great skate! :) Petr is an engaging performer, and he's got some really cool spin positions. I look forward to seeing him develop!