Richmond, BC V6Y 1R8, Canada
+1 604-238-8465

PAIRS' SHORT PROGRAM

Friday, September 14, 2018, 12:00 PDT, UTC-7 hours

Time in Other Places

Start Order

No.NameNation
1Patricia ANDREW / Paxton FLETCHER
SP: "Step In Time" (from "Mary Poppins") by R. Sherman; choreo by Alison Purkiss
FS: Pirates of the Caribbean (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Alison Purkiss
CAN
WDBrooke MCINTOSH / Brandon TOSTE
SP: "Il Postino" by Luis Bacalov; choreo by Mary Angela Larmer
FS: "Piano Fantasy" by William Joseph; choreo by Mary Angela Larmer
CAN
2Chloe PANETTA / Benjamin MIMAR
RD: Compilation, Grace Kelly performed by Mika; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FD: Mary Poppins Fantasia performed by Jenny Oaks Baker; choreo by Julie Marcotte
CAN
3Camille PERREAULT / Bryan PIERRO
SP: "Hernando's Hideaway" by Richard Adler, Jerry Ross; choreo by Shae Zukiwsky, Valerie Saurette
FS: La La Land (soundtrack) by Justin Hurwitz; choreo by Shae Zukiwsky, Valerie Saurette
CAN
4Feiyao TANG / Yongchao YANG
SP: "Even More Magma;" choreo by Shae Zukiwsky
FS: "Feeling Good;" choreo by Shae Zukiwsky
CHN
5Yuchen WANG / Yihang HUANG
SP: "Girl's Gotta Do; " choreo by Shae Zukiwsky
FS: "O Pastor;" "Diablo Rojo;" "Corre Ya;" choreo by Shae Zukiwsky
CHN
6Hilary Elizabeth ASHER / Luthra NISHCHAYIND
7Riku MIURA / Shoya ICHIHASHI
SP: "Cry Me a River;" Julie Marcotte (SP)
FS: Warsaw Concerto by Richard Addinsel; Valerie Saurette (FS)
JPN
WDCirinia GILLETT / Zachary FREEDMANPHI
8Daria KVARTALOVA / Alexei SVIATCHENKO
SP: "The Feeling Begins" by Peter Gabriel; choreo by Roman Soloviev, Valentin Molotov
FS: "Rain, In Your Black Eyes" by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Roman Soloviev, Valentin Molotov
RUS
9Anastasia MISHINA / Aleksandr GALLIAMOV
SP: "Party Like a Russian by Robbie Williams; choreo by Natalia Pecherskaia
FS: The Master and Margarita (soundtrack) by Igor Korniliuk; choreo by Sergei Komolov
RUS
10Apollinariia PANFILOVA / Dmitry RYLOV
SP: I Put a Spell On You performed by Annie Lennox; choreo by Nikolai Morosov and Ivan Malafeev
FS: Charms (from "W.E." soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Nikolai Morosov and Ivan Malafeev
RUS
11Sarah FENG / TJ NYMAN
SP: "Wake Me Up Before You Go" by George Michael; choreo by John Kerr, Ilona Melnichenko
FS: "Hana's Eyes by Maksim Mrvica (information from 2017/18 season); choreo by John Kerr, Ilona Melnichenko
USA

September 9, 2018​

Last edited by a moderator:

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
If the Indian competitors aren't going to show up, somebody could at least notify the ISU about it.

pearly

Record Breaker
If the Indian competitors aren't going to show up, somebody could at least notify the ISU about it.

I forget the rules. I know that if a skater is not present at the draw someone draws in their place, but competitions also have registrations... If you're not at registrations with no notification to the organizer, how come you're not WD automatically.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Ted just said that this was "wake me up before you go" by George Michael. If so this is the weirdest version of that song EVA.

Jitterbug! Jitterbug!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Long line at the supermarket. LOL "You know you're a figure skating fan when...you scream at the wonky card scanner, DON'T YOU KNOW I'M MISSING THE PAIRS SHORT????"

:hap57:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Are these two single skaters who are new to pairs? The non pair stuff is okay.. the pair stuff is kind of painful. Sorry.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Someone must have told Camille the importance of looking at the judges, because she's been doing it every chance she gets. It's cute.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I messed up the time conversion and thought I would be able to watch the last group while doing my French twist for fall ball.

I've already done my hair. And it's the first group. :slink:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Are these two single skaters who are new to pairs? The non pair stuff is okay.. the pair stuff is kind of painful. Sorry.

Let's translate that into Ted Talk: "This is all about Gaining Experience. They're a new pair, and the performance will come in time. They were as stiff as three day old corpses, but that's ok. It's a Good Experience for them."

:rofl2:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm so happy to see young Chinese teams.

I remember Mishina from an earlier jgp. I think she and her partner are ready for seniors.