2018 JGP Canada Pairs Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Canada Pairs Short Program

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
They are pretty fantastic these two. I think it is time to move them up to seniors.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Tasteful bling for her dress. :bow:

Great throw.

Robbie Williams just doesn't really translate to a NY audience. :(

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Some high quality elements here. The twist was really nice and high and the throw was great.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I feel like they needed to be looking at each other a bit more during the first part - I wasn't feeling the connection.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
:clapper: M/G are so strong, they never disappoint. Happy to see P/R clean this round, nice job for both pairs :luv17:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Despecito needs to be banned from all skating events for at least a season.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I realized that after the SP is over, we'll be halfway done with the JGP series this year (Well minus the JGPF of course).

freeman21

On the Ice
I realized that after the SP is over, we'll be halfway done with the JGP series this year (Well minus the JGPF of course).

As a pretty new skating fan (and a long-time football / other more popular sports fan), this always confused me... like, why is the skating season just ~3-4 months long?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As a pretty new skating fan (and a long-time football / other more popular sports fan), this always confused me... like, why is the skating season just ~3-4 months long?

Nah. It's until like late March/early April. Well the main stuff that is.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker

? Even if you don't count the events in August and World Team Trophy/Challenge Cup in April, September through March is easily 7 months.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Ok, it looks like someone stuck a squashed candy cane on the back of what is otherwise a cute costume. Ugh.