2018 JGP Canada Pairs Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Canada Pairs Short Program

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Gosh.. are we getting a sailor moon/Tuxedo max program? Are they going to fight at center ice?

freeman21

On the Ice
Nah. It's until like late March/early April. Well the main stuff that is.

Yeah but the events are so... rare. I mean, if you're a fan of a particular senior skater, you get to see him/her in 2 GP events, maybe the GP final and then Nationals and maybe Worlds? I don't know seems such a low number of events from my point of view.

As I said, maybe I'm too used to football with matches almost every weekend for about 10 months/year :eek:hwell:

Gosh.. are we getting a sailor moon/Tuxedo max program? Are they going to fight at center ice?

Hah, noticed that also. Can't wait to see it :biggrin:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Welp there goes the stream.

Grrr and now it's on a loop of glitchy screwups. Get it together ISU.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Great, the stream died the moment the next team begun after working perfectly the whole ice resurfacing...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Rebooted the entire browser and the stream is still in the same loop.

You know when the ISU can't have a single JGP event this season without major technical problems, it may be time to get new tech people.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
So at least from isuresults K/S: TES: 30.69, PCS: 25.09, Total points: 54,78, 3rd place.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Just got a very odd error trying to refresh THIS page:

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Ok, who's holding the voodoo dolls of all the web techies? Fess up.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
BTW I saw that indian pair withdrew. Again. What's with those people? Was any of indian skaters seen on the ice at least once?