2018 JGP Linz Ladies Free Skate | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Linz Ladies Free Skate

leoleo

Medalist
i'm staying too! i love seeing the girls hugging each other during the medals ceremony! :luv17:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Will the dancing bird reappear for the medal ceremony?

I bet Ted is interviewing Alena in English right now :hap85:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
She also definitely touchable. Just no one here can. Trusova and Scherbakova are probably the only ones.

I was talking about the other competitors for this event only, but yes, of course Sasha Trusova and Anna S with their quads (especially Sasha Trusova, from what I've seen she's a bit more consistent on those quads) are powerful rivals. I'm waiting to see how Sasha does next week, especially whether she'll land her quad lutz.

leoleo

Medalist
protocols say Kostorka got a ! on her 3lz combo!
Shiika a ! on her flip
Haein got some < too!

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
I love ceremonies where they play a small part of their LP music during the skater's introduction :luv17:
Oh Alenka's smile :luv17:

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The protocols.

- Alena Kostornaia got another ! on her Lutz.
- Shiika Yoshioka got a UR on the 3S and a ! on her flip.
- Ouch, poor Anna Kuzmenko, a UR and two outright downgrades.
- Yay, Emma got both of her 2As called clean this time, as opposed to the downgrade in the short.

iorii

On the Ice
Alenka's hands looked like they couldn't stay still--like she was itchy to hold the bouquet or something :laugh:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
No ! on her 3F for Haein, I'm proud of her :luv17: And she had (slightly) better PCS than Yoshioka Shiika, you have a bright future ahead of you girl :hap10:

frida80

Record Breaker
I was talking about the other competitors for this event only, but yes, of course Sasha Trusova and Anna S with their quads (especially Sasha Trusova, from what I've seen she's a bit more consistent on those quads) are powerful rivals. I'm waiting to see how Sasha does next week, especially whether she'll land her quad lutz.

Ah, I misunderstood. I hope Sasha does go for her 4Lz. Last week Anna didn’t go for her 4Lz and Young didn’t attempt her 3A. I fear -5/+5 is making girls play it safe.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Alena is so happy she makes me happy

Yes it really is contagious :luv17: I am happy to see her smiling, she seemed a little bit nervous after her skate...I think she does not realise just how special her skating is :luv17:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Japanese guys came to support Shiika :agree: