2018 JGP Linz Pairs Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Linz Pairs Short Program

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Wow, I love how she held that back spiral even after he let go of her hand. They were lovely.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
With the Germans you want to just go Argh! A really nice element like that lift or throw followed up with a major mistake. And please take at least one layer off that skirt. The bodice is busy enough--and actually quite lovely. When the skirt is equally busy your eye doesn't know where to look.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
So happy to see a new German pair, with great potential :biggrin: Even Ted likes her dress :biggrin: I loved the lift, very hard entry :luv17:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Unexpected but well-deserved 2nd place for the American pair after SP. It's gonna be a very interesting LP :luv17:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And now german pair has german music. DJ is great :laugh:

The DJ here is a total boss.

That was an interesting competition! I enjoyed it :) Congrats to all the teams and I hope they all have a great FS!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I like their style, would love to see the program done clean.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Well done to the Americans, it’s a well deserved second place. Surprised to see the two Russian couples so close to them as they had a few mistakes. Bar the mistakes my favourite was P/S, I thought it was a very mature performance. Things were a bit frosty in the K&C, Stas Morozov was not a happy man. I wasn’t a huge fan of K/I music choice but the jumps, twist and throws were impressive. I liked what I seen of P/P, plenty of potential there.