2018 JGP Ljubljana Ladies Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Ljubljana Ladies Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
If I'm not mistaken, Anna T can still make it! It depends on how Kanysheva performs in the last event

I don't want to jinx Kanysheva, but I do want to see Anna T at Vancouver... Oh, why are there so many talented skaters :sad4:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
HAEIN GOT BRONZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

rachno2

Record Breaker
Ted always knows exactly what I'm thinking. "She makes me feel at ease even when she's making mistakes" is how I feel, too.

Ziotic

Medalist
Not quite, when you posted, but she's officially in now that Tarakanova placed ahead of her. It's now between Tarusina and Kanysheva next week for the final place.

Nope when I posted! The score for Anna if she won automatically meant Nastya wouldn’t be high enough for the tie breaker with Yelim.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
When Tomoe skates clean, it;s going to be marvelous. But it just wasn't today. Congrats to Nastya on making it to JGPF!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Redemption for Nastya! Solid skate for Anna T. and BRONZE for Haein! Congrats ladies.

readernick

Medalist
I am such a sucker for good skating skills. Tomoe’s are beautiful. I hope Tomoe learns to control her nerves.

I liked Anastasia’s program. She looked so happy! Good job!

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Aww, too bad for Tomoe. Congratulations to Haein, though.

Magic number for Kanysheva next week is 183.29.

Danny T

Medalist
I think it was probably nerves, besides the Lz fall the other mistakes could have been avoided. If I saw it correctly, she stumbled on the Sal entrance too.

You can do better next time, Tomoe! Fight for Junior Worlds! :cheer:

pearly

Record Breaker
Nope when I posted! The score for Anna if she won automatically meant Nastya wouldn’t be high enough for the tie breaker with Yelim.

Alright, I know what you mean by that, but walk us through what can happen after Armenia. Who can still get in the final?

jillredhand

Record Breaker
God, ladies is too stressful to watch at this stage. Constant seesaw in my mind over who I want to do well and make the JGPF and therefore who has to bomb, only to take it all back and cry and change my mind two minutes later.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm so happy for Haein, a podium finish on her second JGP, and her first year as a junior :love: You go my girl, you are beautiful and talented, your future is shining as bright as your smile.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Heh, you're right, I was for some reason thinking that Tarakanova already had a gold, which she doesn't.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Tomoe!! :sad21: :sad21: :sad21:

May she come back from this stronger than ever. Such potential she has.

And congratulations to the medalists! What a competition, whoo. I was going to focus 100% on work instead of watching the free dance, but after that, no way am I missing it. :laugh:

Fluture

Record Breaker
NASTYA IS IN THE FINAL!!! :cheer:

Also: BRONZE FOR HAEIN!!!! :luv17:

I'm sad for Tomoe, nerves clearly got her there. Her height is just amazing and that opening 3Lz was just spectacular despite the fall. She needs to be consistent, then she'll be one of the top competitors at every event she enters!

Anna T. really fought spectacularly here today. She still has a chance, though, depending on how Kanysheva performs next week. How much difference is there between their scores from the first event? How much would Kanysheva need to score?

Also, Yelim is officially in and I'm happy for her. What an amazing event until the last second.

I'm looking forward to the medal ceremony and seeing all those three beautiful ladies on the podium with their medals. :)

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Alright, I know what you mean by that, but walk us through what can happen after Armenia. Who can still get in the final?
Trusova just needs to finish on the podium to make the Final (and we all know it would be a miracle if she didn't win outright).

Kanysheva needs to either win (unlikely) or take silver with a score of 183.29 (very likely) to pass Tarusina for the sixth slot.