2018 JGP Ljubljana Mens Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Ljubljana Mens Short Program

champagnerain

Final Flight
For some reason, I love how rippons look with poofy sleeves like Petr's. Somehow my favorite part of this program. :yahoo:

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Based on Gummenik’s score I’d say this panel is indeed less generous than others we’ve seen. That seemed like a candidate to be a couple of points higher.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm thoroughly biased, I know, but while Younghyun may not have 3As, that darling is a charmer :luv17: Delightful and moving with grace and ease, that darling is. Great job :luv17:

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Based on Gummenik’s score I’d say this panel is indeed less generous than others we’ve seen. That seemed like a candidate to be a couple of points higher.

Yeah the components seem overall lower here. Need to see protocols to see the tech side for sure. I'll be interested in what Tomoki's PCS are like if he skates well. He goes so much later than his main competitors.

Danny T

Medalist
Oh no, bit of a rough skate, no combo. Biggest no are the gloves though. Just. No.

...And that should be it for my night/morning. Time for :bed:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Artur clean! But this is *the worst* cover of Puttin on the Ritz I have ever heard in my life :slink: He could give more face, for jazz music, but good job.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
While I'm not a fan of the song and I'm not sure about the program, but Artur had a clean, solid skate :luv17: His jumps are still nice and high, and boy does he know how to use his body. I adore him in the same way I adore Younghyun, both charming lads with a sense of musicality and a body of a performer.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Conrad posted on Instagram that he had an invalid spin. That explains the TES score.

champagnerain

Final Flight
Conrad posted on Instagram that he had an invalid spin. That explains the TES score.

That was what I suspected, but I thought I'd have to wait for protocols to know for sure. Thanks for letting us know, as I don't actually use/check social media. :slink:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It's 3:40 am here, and now I've seen my two favorites have a nice, clean skate, I have to go to sleep. Will catch up on Tomoki Hiwatashi when I wake up.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Kinda shocked by Artur’s score. He is 7 points down on TES to Petr, probably some DG’s or UR’s. Still have enjoyed that performance, Buoyanova was shocked by the score. Still he is well placed to move up in the free. A deserved lead for Petr, a really charming and effortless performance. I also liked the Azeri Russian. I haven’t seen Kotin in while he has aged a bit.