2018 JGP Yerevan Ladies Free Skate | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Yerevan Ladies Free Skate

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
You are so lucky! I am already planning next year financially, minimum 2 events and a new camera to have better memories:) :)

NICE -- i like your priorities. :)

Yeah the Skate Canada trip was completely spontaneous --I booked everything like two weeks ago, lol. Found cheap flight, a decent Airbnb and a ticket that was 50 percent off. The stars aligned for me.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Well, Sasha wrote history, finalists are decided, Yokoi Yuhana's medal is one of the most deserving out there, and darling Seoyoung will just have to wait another year (and get more consistent) for a podium finish. It's 3 am here and I'm tired both physically and emotionally, I need to sleep. Thank you all for keeping me company, for those who'll watch I'll see you for the FD, and for the others I'll see you at finals (or senior GPs).

frida80

Record Breaker
Well, Sasha wrote history, finalists are decided, Yokoi Yuhana's medal is one of the most deserving out there, and darling Seoyoung will just have to wait another year (and get more consistent) for a podium finish. It's 3 am here and I'm tired both physically and emotionally, I need to sleep. Thank you all for keeping me company, for those who'll watch I'll see you for the FD, and for the others I'll see you at finals (or senior GPs).

Yikes! Yeah, it's definitely bedtime for you. Thanks for staying up with us!

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Random but I'm tickled that all the Russian ladies at JGPF have names started with an 'A' :laugh:

Alexandra Trusova - 30
Alena Kostornaia - 30
Anna Shcherbakova - 30
Anastasia Tarakanova - 28
Kim Ye-lim - 26
Anna Tarusina - 26

It will be Alena Kanysheva instead of Tarusina, but point still stands ;)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It will be Alena Kanysheva instead of Tarusina, but point still stands ;)

Apparently it's good luck to either be named Evgenia or have a name that starts with "A". And it's bad luck to be a Polina. Everything else is a tossup.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Why is it allowed that Sasha can do two single 2A in the free?

There is no combination requirement to repeat double jumps including the axel. The only thing with is 2A (and actually other doubles) is that you only can do two of them (like triples).